Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

Gone Fashing posted:

all of my neighbors assume im from florida now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

It takes a whole villiage to raise a gator, which is currently a problem since my gator ate several of the villiage children

Dads Dip Cup

Me : "what happens when a male alligator leaves the female alligator after the clutch of eggs hatches?"

Pet Alligator : "...don't you frickin' do it."

Me : *snickering* "he has to give her alli-mony! :xd:"

*three days later, at my funeral*

"...swallowed him whole, damndest thing I ever saw. but in the alligator's defense, that WAS a really bad joke"

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
You have to have the "boots talk" when he bumps into leather accessories for the first time.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Their football partisanship is out of control.

kuskus

Meeksha posted:

my alligator ("allie" gator!!) loves it when i put on one of my pairs of crocs. i think it is a dominance thing since people often confuse the two and it makes him glad he's not a pair of comfy shoes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYCNTm8qrkg

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Stepped on my alligator in the dark just now, hurts worse than a lego!

Peg Sliderskew
Three of my relatives have lost legs since I got my alligator. Drivers keep mounting the pavement and slamming into them whilst distracted by the sight of us walking the alligator together.

Courtesy of Manifisto

poverty goat

Ex wife divorced me after her cats got eaten and she won custody of the gator

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I let my alligator invest $500 of my hard earned money into "Halo", however that works, and it totally tanked. I had to cancel all my video game pre-orders!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

poverty goat posted:

Ex wife divorced me after her cats got eaten and she won custody of the gator

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
When you're sick, a cat will politely sit near you. A dog is so supportive it would serve as a nurse if it had thumbs. But you don't get any sympathy from an alligator. Those bastards are real cold blooded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
People from Louisiana keep breaking into my house to try to steal and cook my gator...

• Locked thread