Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
The secret is that organized re-*Is mobbed by Bilby and friends. Never seen again*

Ride The Gravitron fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Oct 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Your awake in the middle of the night. The creeping sensation of being watched rustling you from your sleep. Your eyes adjust to the darkness to see the refection of two black orb like eyes just above you. You know why he's here. It's already too late.

"You know too much." The last words you hear.

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
That face melting scene from Indiana Jones but they're looking at an Easter egg

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just imagine ten seconds before that picture was taken, when they had normal eyes. Now imagine the ten seconds in between.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Bwd0Y48m4

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
There's something legit unsettling about her drawings. Like I feel my gut churn when I look at them for some reason

• Locked thread