Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

I was snooping, back when I was around 15, and I found this book. My parents room had other things in it I didn't understand, but... None of them struck me with the same feeling this book did. Something about it called to me, in both a yell and a whisper. Read me, it cried out, open my pages, invest yourself in my story. I was young, and I did what the book said. I like to say that I fell through the looking glass that day, but the world wasn't a wonderland.

These days... I'm much better. Thanks to the reddit community "NoFap" I've managed to stay clean from Easter Bilby's Secret for nearly a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread