Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
google THIS

News Anchor: There's been a new development in the case of a skinned rabbit corpse that was believed to be the Easter Bunny. The Easter Bunny himself has finally come forward, making his first public appearance since the incident, to show that he is alive and well, and gave a press conference earlier today to quell well rumors of his death.

(cuts to press conference recording)

Easter Bunny: Too right mate, I was just chucking a sickie there. Bloody sorry about the bloke that carked it though, and hope his killers are brought to justice. Cheers! (adjusts his face as his eye sockets become misaligned with his unusually large, soulless black eyes)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I hate when I try to make a joke and accidentally write a plot synopsis.

• Locked thread