Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Plutonis posted:

I felt bad for totty

how? why?

this is like feeling bad for the spider clown in IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Plutonis posted:

I felt bad for totty

Are you totty?

This episode was about the biggest scumbags in the show and it's always funny to see both of them suffer.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Nov 14, 2017

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Condiv posted:

how? why?

this is like feeling bad for the spider clown in IT

I dunno.

I could feel pretty bad for the spider clown if the poor bastard had to deal with Totty.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
As lovely as he is, Totty learned that by being true to yourself you at least have the chance of wringing an ounce of sincerity out of girls (even if that doesn't lead to romantic dividends) which is something the carefully constructed facade of shallow polish and Japanese-style pickup artistry that he practices at the cost of his soul will never, ever accomplish

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
not only was this ep really well-animated, but it also contained a deep and insightful message about human expression, proving osomatsu belongs in the oscars

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

i bet that choromatsu + jushu would have gotten lucky that night

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
a matsu that is no longer a virgin neet is no matsu at all

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Watching totty get owned, owned.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Watching totty get owned, owned.

Pretty sure Osomatsu got owned worse at the end tho.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

track day bro! posted:

There’s enough suffering to go around for all the brothers.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord

Plutonis posted:

I felt bad for totty

I felt bad for Osomatsu at the end

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The Colonel posted:

not only was this ep really well-animated, but it also contained a deep and insightful message about human expression, proving osomatsu belongs in the oscars

gently caress the oscars they should be called the osomatsus

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Davincie posted:

i bet that choromatsu + jushu would have gotten lucky that night

Haha no, choromatsu can only fake it for so long before he too goes full-matsu with lust. And jyushimatsu's boner would kinda ruin it for him.

None of them have the slightest chance.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Jyushimatsu is volcel out of solidarity with his brothers.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

track day bro! posted:

He had a date, and everyone agreed they had a good time.

For Osomatsu, that's as good as it's ever going to get. Honestly, I'm surprised he managed that.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS NAOKI URASAWA MANGA https://mangastream.com/r/mujirushi/01/4705/1. YES I AM POSTING ON THE CORRECT THREAD YOU WILL SEE.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
uh.... huh.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

sheeh!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Plutonis posted:

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS NAOKI URASAWA MANGA https://mangastream.com/r/mujirushi/01/4705/1. YES I AM POSTING ON THE CORRECT THREAD YOU WILL SEE.

Thank you for linking to this, I would've ignored it otherwise.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Plutonis posted:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Plutonis posted:

:lol:-zansu

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Plutonis posted:

I never knew I needed this, but I suppose I did all along.

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Wait are the Osomatsu characters public domain or does that count as parody? Or did he license it from the publisher?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ccs posted:

Wait are the Osomatsu characters public domain or does that count as parody? Or did he license it from the publisher?

Licensed. Last page has credits.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Plutonis posted:

bah god

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Really looking forward to the osumatsu expanded universe

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Plutonis posted:

i feel like im in a fugue

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

this ep was boring, theres a scene after the ed

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

Darn, I hoped the Jyushimatsu episode would be better but it was kinda meh.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Whats not to like about a NEET who has no job and wants money. So he decides to become a dolphin? Truely a tale for the ages.

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
Jyushimatsu wrote the dolphin episode.

Solaris Knight
Apr 26, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT POWER RANGERS MYSTIC FORCE
I liked it, and it was nice seeing Homura-Chan again :unsmith:

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i swear i was watching someone's bdsm fantasy w jyushimatsu

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
lmao holy poo poo the first part was one big smt reference

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Think I'm gonna get a Christmas themed totoko avatar. I've had this one for well over a year now I think

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In Training posted:

Think I'm gonna get a Christmas themed totoko avatar. I've had this one for well over a year now I think

when i was watching this and the episode where totoko put on the fish head, I thought "ah, it's In Training's av."

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Cross posting but the next Mujirushi chapter is out

http://readms.net/r/mujirushi/02/4729/1

I don't want to stun anyone but Iyami might be totally full of poo poo

Symbolic Butt
Mar 22, 2009

(_!_)
Buglord
It's interesting how the humor is more subdued, Iyami didn't go full SHEEEHHH at the girl's observations, he just "et alors" her.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Symbolic Butt posted:

It's interesting how the humor is more subdued, Iyami didn't go full SHEEEHHH at the girl's observations, he just "et alors" her.

It's what comes from him being in a more subdued world. He's still a foreign element (heh) but he's got to adapt to the style of his surroundings. As the absolute, when it enters water, becomes a fish, so Iyami must change to suit a Naoki Urasawa manga.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I bet it's a shaggy dog story that ends with a sheeh

• Locked thread