Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

technology bad rawr rawr rawr I agree OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I'm saving the environment!*

*stupid font uses the same amount of toner as the default fonts from Office 2007+, looks like poo poo, and has terrible spacing that results in more wasted paper.

Yes I actually had to quantify this poo poo at a previous job to tell the people requesting it to gently caress off. Microsoft already has your back on this, don't worry about. Set narrow margins and double-sided printing instead

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

When I enabled duplexing by default in our environment some guy wrote be a big lovely letter complaining about my Crusade Against The Paper Industry, like my company existed to subsidize the forestry industry that continues to post record revenue year over year

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

Yeah, brother worked at a paper mill or something. This was back in the mid 2000's and since then total sales have sorta flatlined but the industry is maintaining a 15% margin so that guy can eat a dick

code:
				2011	2012	2013	2014	2015
Revenue (in billion US$)	98.5	106	103.2	95.79	96.1
Net income (in billion US$)	4.21	5.79	7.11	5.47	4.27
EBITDA margin (in %)		13.9	14.6	17.2	15	15
ROCE				6.2	6.8	8.7	5	10

• Locked thread