Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

cinci zoo sniper posted:

get ready for rethinked gmail, ready for ai-first world

tuning in now how exactly are they ruining gmail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

its like an iphone except worse in every way. also it sends everything you do hear and put in front of the camera to google 24/7 forever

poty
Jun 21, 2008

i wish i could wedgie these google nerds going nuts at every weak rear end apple jab

poty
Jun 21, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

cool how much do they pay you for this

which part of what i said is wrong

poty
Jun 21, 2008

its cool that google is using benchmark scores in their keynotes

i missed the bit with their geekbench score how long did they talk about that one

poty
Jun 21, 2008

being less snarky for a sec its cool that they have oled screens given what a tough time apple is having buying enough

then again im not sure how high volume this thing is

poty
Jun 21, 2008

those headphones are cool

poty
Jun 21, 2008

this guy had a touch too much cocaine this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poty
Jun 21, 2008

cinci zoo sniper posted:

also im the translator-headphones for a product that doesnt sell in more than a couple of european countries, and no countries outside europe and north american at all

japanese is too beatiful and pure for a computer to master

• Locked thread