Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

alnilam posted:

*posts random gross item from a uniquely bad restaurant in los angeles* wow feast your eyes on los angeles's idea of a hot dog everyone lmao!

gently caress the dodgers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

TMMadman posted:

I love that the man who claimed he would be the hardest working President generally keeps office hours between 11-3pm. And I especially love that his idiot keepers continue the charade by usually saying Trump is making calls or whatever when he isn't actually in the oval office, but we all know that he's watching FOX news.

It's especially great given how much he and the right antagonized Obama for taking days off. I'd wager that Trump has already had more free days in less than a year than Obama had during his 8.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

UFOTacoMan posted:

what the gently caress this

congrats everyone on being trolled by the fake pizza, i wouldn't be surprised if relevant tangent is a tayne shadow account trolling people into posting about the forbidden city

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

*posts random gross item from a uniquely bad restaurant in los angeles* wow feast your eyes on los angeles's idea of a hot dog everyone lmao!

Worse than a Doobie Dog?

gregday
May 23, 2003

the rest of it

https://twitter.com/gabrielsnyder/status/925728823169159170

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

zegermans posted:

If you're gonna post a miscarriage of a pizza you may as well do it right

im savoring this extremely rare event:a good zegermans post

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Relevant Tangent posted:

You've given me an excuse to post Pittsburgh pizza.

They go through multiple tons of cold cheese every day, because Pittsburghians are hosed up.

It’s literally one single restaurant that does that

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Monkey Fracas posted:

he's the laziest, shittiest president in US history and it's not even close lol

The worst part is that his supporters are too stupid to be ashamed of him.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Alan Smithee posted:

LA dogs rule. They cook em on what might as well be a heated sewer grate but it's wrapped in bacon

I have no doubt that most hot dogs in LA are good but if i found one uniquely bad one and posted a pic I'm glad to know that everyone would be successfully trolled into thinking that it's somehow "an LA thing"

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tesseraction posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/925724734863691776

"Mistah Trump I do deeclare that is not a grand ah-dea"

I should point out, btw, that this means Sessions was lying under oath when testifying to the senate earlier this month

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Can't believe Bret Ratner raped a gay bear for Oscar Bait. Burn Hollywood

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

univbee posted:

It's especially great given how much he and the right antagonized Obama for taking days off. I'd wager that Trump has already had more free days in less than a year than Obama had during his 8.

He blew through the entire secret service budget in like 7 months

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

Lol imagine being tayne posting by the light of his carbide lamp down there in the gas-filled coal mine

Literally doing this right now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
just a reminder that rhode island (which is unconstitutional) is the worst

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

alnilam posted:

congrats everyone on being trolled by the fake pizza, i wouldn't be surprised if relevant tangent is a tayne shadow account trolling people into posting about the forbidden city

I will never not be trolled by fake pizza buddy

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Tesseraction posted:

I should point out, btw, that this means Sessions was lying under oath when testifying to the senate earlier this month
this is going to matter with the intelligence agencies that will find employment in merkel's new statist arm in 5 years and nobody else

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I've been had once again by Fake Pizza

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Serf posted:

the fact that hollywood is imploding right now is just icing on the cake of the hilarious insanity of the trump administration

completely unexpected but absolutely amazing

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
dOn tMrup Don Trump DON TMRUP don TRUMP DON TMRUP DON TRUMPdOn tMrupTHE PISS STANDARDD dOn tMrup Don Trump DON TMRUP don TRUMP DON TMRUP DON TRUMPdOn tMrupDISSOLVE THE DOJ dOn tMrup Don Trump DON TMRUP don TRUMP DON TMRUP DON TRUMPdOn tMrupSEND THE IRISH HOME dOn tMrup Don Trump DON TMRUP don TRUMP DON TMRUP DON TRUMPdOn tMrup KIIIIL YOUUUR PARRENTTTTTTS dOn tMrup Don Trump DON TMRUP don TRUMP DON TMRUP DON TRUMPdOn tMrup

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Joementum posted:

don't they also have to cool it to room temperature :barf:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

i dont think anyone should be tortured to death except ice officers

sex crimes and direct harm to children just short circuit my human empathy

i prob should never be put in charge of punishments for those things!!!

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Joementum posted:

at least they don't have any qualms about pretending their pizza isn't a casserole, unlike Chicago

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Squizzle posted:

nah you're perfect for the job

just feed british conservative parliament into a woodchipper with all the child sex they had and are continuing to have

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/925726389936054273

yikes

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

My apologies to Squizz and to you all for needlessly mentioning a particular Western PA city (which, in reality, seemed fine that one time I was there) earlier on. My goal is never to agitate or derail, but only to post. That however was a weak post, and I shall endeavor always to raise my posting acumen. Thank you for your time.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

who could have ever thought that hollywood was bad i thought the scene at the end of the radioactive man movie episode was supposed to be literal and accurate but now I'm beginning to suspect it may have been slightly tongue in cheek

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

alnilam posted:

goons will take any excuse whatsoever to post about food for pages and pages like anyone actually gives a poo poo

Ragtime All The Time
Apr 6, 2011

Joementum posted:

Rhode Island is a waste and should not exist. merge it with the bullsh around it and make Puerto Rico a real state

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Squizzle posted:

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Trump Thread City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad called the Squizzle Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

closing this, the october pizza thread. someone start a new thread, maybe

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Tesseraction posted:

well well! wait til the justice department hears about THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zen death robot
May 27, 2001
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3839250

• Locked thread