Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Blockhouse posted:

Is this the last FFG-made book?

The Lion book scheduled for early 2021 is the last FFG one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

RagnarokAngel posted:

Not really, all the books are more broad then that and usually focus on a major clan and introduces a minor clan as a playable option. This one is about warfare in general and has a spotlight on the lion clan because its a premiere example to use.

Thanks for the extra detail, I should've been more clear. I tend to find the extra detail on the clans the most interesting part, so that's how I think of the books.

Napoleon Nelson
Nov 8, 2012

Dawgstar posted:

If folks are interested, Writ of the Wilds which covers the Shinomen Forest and related wilderness stuff dropped recently. It covers playing Naga, Nezumi and the Dragonfly Clan. One interesting bit about the Naga is in the RPG they used to have a thing where the women of the species could trade their big ol' snake tail for legs but now all Naga - or at least PCs - can cast an illusion that makes you just sort of ignore it because they see a person with a large dog or two people or something that takes up enough space for the brain to go 'sure, okay' which would make it easier to wander around Rokugan. They're also illustrated more reptilian, which is neat.

That's the pdf version? Glad to see it actually came out, hopefully that means the physical one is coming soon...