Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The series would work better as a tv show than a series of movies, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

TheGreatEvilKing posted:

I don't know why you are all arguing with Goffer because Goffer has yet to present an argument that Kingkiller Chronicle is salvageable much less good.

I hope everyone keeps arguing, this is the most fun the thread has been in ages.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

add prequel poo poo to the end of ROTJ including a sad confirmation that Jar Jar's still alive.

Wait what did they do with jar jar

Kchama posted:

It's great as he clearly came in here expecting it to be a fanthread and thought we were trolling him or something. I'm probably the only idiot here who has actually fully read the books.

Nah I've read both books and the two novellas.