Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
an open world rear end in a top hat physics game with really fun movement, set in a world where every person has a personal television feed captured through their eyes, and you get points / money / solve quests by causing as much mayhem as possible, thereby improving your ratings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Super Mario Odyssey 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Super Mario Odyssey 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Super Mario Odyssey 2

Considering how early were into the Switch’s lifespan, this could very well happen. In the meantime I’m going to savor this magnificent game.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Considering how early were into the Switch’s lifespan, this could very well happen. In the meantime I’m going to savor this magnificent game.

Fun Fact: no nintendo system ever had 2 mario titles released on it.

Guess we will wait for switch 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Liquid Drink posted:

this troll is driving me insane

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Liquid Drink posted:

Wtf 😒

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't see the troll?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I don't see the troll?

Turn your monitor off.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't see the troll?

SMB 1, 2 & 3 on NES . Super Mario Land 1 & 2 on GB.... Galaxy 1 & 2 on Wii. And then you can argue stuff like Yoshi's Island and NSMB too

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

goferchan posted:

SMB 1, 2 & 3 on NES . Super Mario Land 1 & 2 on GB.... Galaxy 1 & 2 on Wii. And then you can argue stuff like Yoshi's Island and NSMB too

What the gently caress are you talking about

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

A multiplat game where the player character is a hero of the console brand they’re playing it on. They must battle creatures based on the other game consoles, and the types of creatures, and their move sets, depend on how the players on THOSE consoles are playing through the game, and the types of attacks they’re using.

SoR Blaze
Apr 12, 2006
SMT games I want:

A new Raidou game with more complex combat, maybe set in the Sengoku period of Japan or modern Japan or any era really.

A new Digital Devil Saga game where only the protagonist uses the Mantra Grid system, but otherwise fuses demons as in other SMT games.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario maker on switch with the following additions:
-level tags and basically everything in the mario maker sharing site integrated into the game
-letting you play random levels with your custom tag filters without a life limit
-being able to create mini-campaigns of several levels
-**very important** seeing ghosts of players run through your level. all you'd have to do is save their inputs and replay them, cmon ninty
-also let me play the ghosts of everyone whose run the level at once super meatboy style

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

-microphone automatically captures player's exasperation at the realisation that yes, it's another all spin jumping stage that requires pixel perfect timing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Blowjob frogger

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

mario maker on switch with the following additions:
-level tags and basically everything in the mario maker sharing site integrated into the game
-letting you play random levels with your custom tag filters without a life limit
-being able to create mini-campaigns of several levels
-**very important** seeing ghosts of players run through your level. all you'd have to do is save their inputs and replay them, cmon ninty
-also let me play the ghosts of everyone whose run the level at once super meatboy style

-fire pack

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I'd like to see a literal murder simulator. It'd be like one of those old simulators like Gunship where you have a button for everything, except you control every single bodily function of a human being. Your goal is to get out of bed, grab your gun, walk outside and shoot someone. But if you gently caress up something, it'll have instant consequences. Beat your heart too fast and you'll give yourself a heart attack, forget to absorb the oxygen into your bloodstream and you die from something like carbon monoxide poisoning. There will be 3 difficulty levels which determine how the body functions: Child, adult, old man (and a secret Boris Yeltsin mode when you wake up extremely drunk).

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Archer666 posted:

I'd like to see a literal murder simulator. It'd be like one of those old simulators like Gunship where you have a button for everything, except you control every single bodily function of a human being. Your goal is to get out of bed, grab your gun, walk outside and shoot someone. But if you gently caress up something, it'll have instant consequences. Beat your heart too fast and you'll give yourself a heart attack, forget to absorb the oxygen into your bloodstream and you die from something like carbon monoxide poisoning. There will be 3 difficulty levels which determine how the body functions: Child, adult, old man (and a secret Boris Yeltsin mode when you wake up extremely drunk).
:yikes:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

What the gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Archer666 posted:

Same here. Sounds awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Archer666 posted:

Hey Archer666, I'm gonna need some help reading your Imp Zone application

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I hate when I just killed someone and then I forget to absorb the oxygen into my bloodstream and die from carbon monoxide poisoning. If I could just run a sim first...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

I hate when I just killed someone and then I forget to absorb the oxygen into my bloodstream and die from carbon monoxide poisoning. If I could just run a sim first...

lol

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Pablo Gigante posted:

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That's not how carbon monoxide poisoning works.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Archer666 posted:

i feel like even looking at this guy's custom Fallout mod load order would be a federal crime

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i feel like even looking at this guy's custom Fallout mod load order would be a federal crime

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector posted:

Lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

sector_corrector posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

sector_corrector posted:

lol

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

What would a non custom mod load order look like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

What would a non custom mod load order look like

😂

• Locked thread