Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

loving's Field IV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jedi knight 4 is my dreamgame, but we will get samey EA games forever instead

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

it's tony hawk but youre riding an embalmed/stuffed horse, grinding it off of stuff and doing flips. i've had fifteen years to workshop the concept since i first conceived of it and thats about as far as ive gotten

hell, that's a game

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

demon's souls in HD60, with 2 minor tweaks:
1. a way to control world tendency that isnt a pain in the rear end
2. no inventory limit

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sony footed the bill, may as well ask for a smash bros pc port

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Super Mario Odyssey 2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mario maker on switch with the following additions:
-level tags and basically everything in the mario maker sharing site integrated into the game
-letting you play random levels with your custom tag filters without a life limit
-being able to create mini-campaigns of several levels
-**very important** seeing ghosts of players run through your level. all you'd have to do is save their inputs and replay them, cmon ninty
-also let me play the ghosts of everyone whose run the level at once super meatboy style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

i feel like even looking at this guy's custom Fallout mod load order would be a federal crime

lol

• Locked thread