Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

- Armored Core-like Gundam game where you are in insanely huge space battlefields in a strategic grand campaign where you can be either one of several factions (Federation, Zeon or its successors, Jupiter Fleet, etc.)

- Victoria 3 but without the insane DLC system of modern Paradox

- Tactics Ogre game but inspired by Syrian Civil War instead of Yugoslav Wars

- Stealth game adaptation of Mel Gibson's Apocalypto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

a tactics style job-based SRPG where your squad is represented by buildable decks of cards instead of stat sheets

That new PC game Children of the Zodiarcs have a card deck system but no Jobs irc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

- Yakuza but you play as Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. *puts hand to earphone* Wait what holy poo poo

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Super Mario Literature Club

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Native American style Shadow of Mordor game where you murk John Smiths in various beautiful American landscapes. No lootboxes.

The Apocalypto game I mentioned before was something like that yeah. Basically the first half would have you fight off Aztec raiders looking for sacrifices and the second one would have you dealing with conquistadores with full plate armor, guns and attack dogs. All that on Mayan jungles and ruins and you could do poo poo like throw beehives at enemies

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Oct 9, 2017

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

Randy! Randy, it's Marvin. Your cousin, Marvin Pitchford. You know that new sound you're looking for? Well, listen to this!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1018121001/super-mario-rpg-2-sequel

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

This would be sick. DQ Monsters is honestly one of the best spinoffs of all time

It really pisses me off that the 3DS one never got localized

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

And Muhammad is his Prophet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

A sequel or spiritual sequel to Alpha Protocol in the Fox engine

:pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I just woke up and I still have this dream seared into my mind of a FFT remake with way better cutscenes than the PSP one, updated graphics AND an alternate story where I could recruit the Knights Templar and other enemy NPCs :negative:

• Locked thread