Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

goferchan posted:

oh yeah wasn't that a fake leak before last E3 or something? FROM software mayan jungle aesthetic with a focus on hand to hand martial arts stuff sounded sick

No one knows anything about what they are working on ATM so it could still be this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

jedi knight 4 is my dreamgame, but we will get samey EA games forever instead

Same but x wing v tie fighter

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

they could just remake tony hawk 2 in super hd or whatever and i would be good with it

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

extremebuff posted:

demon's souls in HD60, with 2 minor tweaks:
1. a way to control world tendency that isnt a pain in the rear end
2. no inventory limit

i wish they would just make japan studio crank out a pc port, it could be awful and modders would fix it anyway. its not like demons souls is selling any ps3s these days

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

a game in the Fallout universe where you're a scavver for hire who gets missions to infiltrate really dangerous pre-war ruins to extract specific artifacts for clients. you drop in in power armor that you kit out before each mission, with certain armors being better suited for different tasks (E.g. mobility, rad resistance, tanking) and a set amount of gear, and then have to survive with what you find on the mission otherwise. apart from the target artifact, you also collect stuff that you sell in order to earn money to upgrade your armors and your base. there's a general overarching story, like armored core, where the missions you take and what you do determines the path of the story and what's available later.

A fallout game in the FOX engine would be incredible. Third person but you still have the same guns blazing vs stealth options

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

An open world legacy of kain where raziels actions affect kains world and vice versa

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I actually liked the post I just wanted to make the Dwarf Fortress joke.

Fortunately the screen is really dark when you play DF so you should be able to see the joke in your monitor

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Honestly amazed there hasn't been a new soldier of fortune

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

it would be cool to have a light RPG based game where a DM character introduces challenges, monsters, and story beats for a group of players. i think something like this existed, but it was really just moving sprites around a stage.

The new divinity has a DM mode I've heard really good things abour

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Lucas arts producer: we have an exciting line up of star wars games, from a first/3rd person action adventure where you play as a student Jedi, to a fast-paced space combat sim, and a party-based RPG with turn based combat...

Disney executive: 🤔But what if....... they were all one game???

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

it's mostly phil spector's idea, but i've always liked the one city block idea, where you set an RPG in a comparatively small, but super detailed and well simulated area.
Um... did you mean warren

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

Metal Gear Solid 3 remade in Metal Gear Solid V's engine.

while were at it, lets get someone to recreate the mona lisa in ms paint?? tear down the statue of liberty and rebuild it in minecraft? jesus loving christ................

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

a game where you're in some hacky FPS open world action RPG, but the main meat of the game is finding and exploiting console commands to shape the world around you instead of loot and grind.

This is how real life works for rich people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

I've always wanted an open world rpg where you can have or adopt a kid and then play as your kid after you die or get wounded. Not really as an predetermined plot point but something you could choose to do.

its called a roguelike, just use your imagination friend

• Locked thread