Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Dragon's Dogma style open world RPG that during combat switches to turn based, like XCOM. I like exploring in action-RPGs but I'm pretty much done with their combat, I think there's a lot of cool things you could do with turn based instead.

One of the big features of XCOM is that you get an exact probability for each shot, I think it would be cool to build a world where everyone knows the exact probability for everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Is it? I know Fire Emblem weights them but I thought XCOM was pure...

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I just want a new skateboarding game that's any good. I think one structured like the new Hitman were they pack a ton into each map would be cool.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

I would kill for a Sims game where they have more robust AI and you don't have to babysit them constantly to do even basic things. Also the ability to just skip though the sleep cycle if your sims are all asleep.

I remember fast forwarding through the sleep cycle and it automatically stopping in the morning tho... but yea you're right about the other thing.

• Locked thread