Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

loving's Field IV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

the ubisoft guy who im not even sure still posts anymore is here reading this thread and is compiling a list to make everyones dream games lmfao

He's reading the Shadow of War thread for tips

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Aston posted:

A Majora's Mask style time loop game but you're trying to solve a murder before the trail gets cold.

https://www.gog.com/game/last_express_the

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

A game halfway between The Sims and something like Dwarf Fortress/Rimworld. Like, you create and customize maybe a dozen people that are very distinct from each other and then the gameplay's like DF but with a small handful of customized individuals instead of dozens of mostly-interchangeable people.

Sims 3 but it runs well and looks good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Kongming posted:

I hate when I just killed someone and then I forget to absorb the oxygen into my bloodstream and die from carbon monoxide poisoning. If I could just run a sim first...

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

What would a non custom mod load order look like

😂

• Locked thread