Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

PostNouveau posted:

Tom Herman needs to stop chasing points early in the game when we don't know if we'll need to chase points yet or not. This was the second of five games that went to OT when he didn't take a chip shot FG early in the game and we turned over on downs going for a TD.

Also the offense is way better for reasons I can't comprehend.

Last week some smart posters explained to me why the offense was so bad and why it might not be Tim Beck's fault. I need those posters to explain to me what the gently caress happened today that made everything click against a good D.

UT tied for the lead in the Big 12. Just us and TCU at the top of the heap.

Tim Beck remembered that there is a whole world of plays between "into the flat" and "unleash the dragon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
just think

if Florida hadn't of missed that XP, they'd of gone to overtime and we'd probably still be watching those two lovely offense try to score.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

buddhanc posted:

Enjoy this gem from the shaggy game thread:

"The crowd was lacking big time. Thought I was tuning into a high school game. Austin Millennials should be rounded up via pickup trucks with beer drinking rednecks and forced to scrub the guano poo poo from the stadium. I'm so tired of the "me" generation that my 17 year old son isn't allowed to look at his loving phone when he's at home. He has no Facebook account and I don't put up with any GD whining. It's their helicopter fag parents and liberals that created this touchy feely mess we have in Austin. A good war would change all of this imho."

ultimately the death of football is going to drive these people to suck-start a shotgun

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Oh yeah PS gently caress OU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
hey while we're on the subject have a cool story about confederate battle flags

http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/20/minnesota-has-a-confederate-symbol-and-it-is-going-to-keep-it/

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Mark Ingram won an Heisman entirely on the strength of 'Alabama hasn't had a Heisman winner'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Sab0921 posted:

I feel like this slapfight between lead poisoned fan bases distracts from the primary focus of this week. How much everyone hates OU because they're bad people.

woah woah woah lets not go so far as to call them 'people'

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Weinke was indeed amazing and Dayne was a goddamned wrecking ball that everyone knew was coming and still did gently caress all to stop

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
The best parts about A&M running away screaming from Texas is that they never got to use Johnny Football on us and their last memory is a loss to Case motherfucking McCoy

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
Power conference expansion ruined everything and round robin is the best

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

Grittybeard posted:

I prefer the old school version.

Thank god you posted this because I lost the original. It's my only worthwhile contribution to the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006

got any sevens posted:

Gonna be another 5 years before gameday considers going to pullman
:(

the roll of Mike Leach is as a spoiler, not a favorite

• Locked thread