Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
So here's the thing... I need Texas to beat Oklahoma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

Thoguh posted:

The hell you say, Oklahoma Lost To Iowa State week doesn't conclude until we lose to Kansas tomorrow.

You're selling this event a bit short. This is no mere week. We are in the very heart of an Oklahoma Lost to Iowa State Season. It's gonna run at least until OU and Iowa State have played all their games this season. And it applies retroactively all the way back to Week 1. Well it's not exactly retroactive. This has actually been an Oklahoma Loses to Iowa State season all along, it's just that nobody knew it until last Saturday.

Hypothetical deities willing, we will all collectively enter the state of Texas Has The Golden Hat on Saturday evening. May it endure for a thousand generations.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO
Haha wow I just got home and I had no idea that had happened until just now. Amazing.

• Locked thread