Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
The weak SEC East gave McElwain two straight division titles. Absent a scandal, I don't see how he could be fired this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Ehud posted:

Reposting my favorite thing from the GDT for anyone who didn't see it

https://twitter.com/SomeonesAnIdiot/status/916704182123548672

Funniest thing I've seen all year

wtf? It's like a broken AI.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

General Dog posted:

Florida fans are the biggest babies on earth.

Despite top 10 recruiting classes, the Gators are about even with Vanderbilt.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Hustlin Floh posted:

You're forgetting UAB's gruelling triumph over the Bulldogs of Louisiana Tech

We're coming for you, Florida

The question you must ask yourself is "are the UAB Blazers better than Vanderbilt?" That is the knife-edge on which wins and losses balance for Florida.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

... this is georgia and it could be another ugly field goals only game like it was a few years back.

It's cool if you need a comforting hand on your shoulder in anticipation of the dreaded Missouri game, just gimme a sec and let me finish typing this obituary for Florida football.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

KKKLIP ART posted:

It isn't like you have had any sort of recent success or championships, or ability to take advantage of our lovely conference for over a decade or anything

All true, but at this rate I think UGA will have its way in the east for the next few seasons.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Half the team is either injured or being prosecuted. The rest have to wear this poo poo.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

DJExile posted:

Performance is almost never a 'fireable with cause' offense. He said back when he was hired that if he couldn't make a winner of the team he'd rip up his own contract and walk away. Turns out that's exactly what happened.

There are no strings attached if you just walk away. Maybe he's tired of traveling all the time, or maybe he didn't want to slum it as a coordinator in order to meet buyout conditions.

The fake Gator uniform is awesome, by the way.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Crotch Bat posted:

So honest question but why do some of you hate Urbz? Is it because he's a rival head coach and beat(s) you often or did you not like his reason for leaving UF or what?

I mean, if I'm a UF fan I'm hating him forever but that didn't directly affect me so I don't really dislike the guy, especially not when this sport is figuratively awash in a sea of coaches who are lovely human beings.

Asking just because of recent pages and also having a talk with my dad and one of his friends. They intensely dislike him, I'm totally neutral and if he was my HC I would loving love him because all he does is recruit like a maniac and win a whole bunch.

I don't hate the guy. He brought two national titles and a Heisman Trophy/Tebowmania to UF.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

The Gators are somehow favorites to beat A&M.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

iospace posted:

You forgot A&M is rear end.

How do they fare against unblocked ball carriers and gangly freshman QB scrambles?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

D.N. Nation posted:

I still think Florida's going to win the East.

Georgia will win the East. They're the only East team with a hope taking Alabama's playoff spot. Xort wills it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Florida football does not need to adopt the use of empty platitudes. We need to leave those to Butch Jones.

• Locked thread