Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Komet posted:

This is why I unfollowed my dad

In other news, Michigan @ Penn State in two weeks has been announced as a night game, white out

oh man another night game for them? Don't tell Chris Petersen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

AsInHowe posted:

Off the top of my head...

The Division With Michigan
Michigan
Michigan State
Nebraska
Northwestern
Indiana
Minnesota

The Division Without Michigan
Ohio State
Penn State
Purdue
Illinois
Iowa
Wisconsin

They'll never separate Ohio State and Michigan because they don't want to a) move the game from the final week and b) play two games in a row potentially between those two teams.

You're more likely to get Michigan State and Penn State on the same side with OSU/Penn St and Michigan/MSU always playing.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

[quote="“Nissin Cup Nudist”" post="“477217706”"]
Except Legends/Leaders split up OSU and Michigan because the B1G wanted option B
[/quote]

Which everyone bitched about endlessly, leading us to where we are now

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Troy Smith was unreal that year before he discovered In 'N' Out Burger

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Cincinnati is letting Richard Spencer speak which is a recipe for disaster if you know anything at all about the racial history of cincinnati

• Locked thread