Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

How Nussmeier sees the field

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

GobiasIndustries posted:

PYF Michigan sad moments. Here's just one to start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dqv48MwEbaQ

Yellow Heartbreak Cobra, best cobra.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Hey gently caress Doug Nussmeier - just fwiw

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I hate when people that haven't been up close and personal to the offense try to weigh in on the issues......oh wait.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lol at UF still receiving votes

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Teenagers just use snapchat to send dick pics to each other.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

When I do bench press I can get those physical reps, but when i spot for someone i get those leadership reps.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

big money big clit posted:

No, he's talking about repetitions. The question was about which QBs were getting practice snaps.

Hahah i was right

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Pls humiliate nussmeier while we are dressed up like Ninja Turtles.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

This man is a national treasure

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

In Mark Dantonio's 3rd year at MSU he went 6-7.

I mean, I get it, lots of Michigan fans are annoying and acted like Harbaugh would win the national title every year from year 1. They were dumb though. This team won 5 games the year before Harbaugh got here. I'm sure at the time you were happy to talk about how Michigan sucked, had limited talent, and MSU was clearly the better team. And you weren't wrong.

So, I mean, no, I'm not really ready to say "actually our coach sucks and we're going to be bad forever" because we lost a game by 4 points after turning it over 5 times in a monsoon. Sorry. At least we lost with dignity or whatever

Did this nigga just say he lost with "dignity"? Lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

We Gators may be gigantic downer babies, but you won't see any of us bragging about losing 'with dignity.'

Woof.

Lmao we lose spectacularly poorly because our team sucks and we're entitled pieces of poo poo because of the Tebow years, and to some extent the Spurrier ones.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

LeeMajors posted:

Weinke and Dayne were loving ballers in college.

Weinke's experience being alive for like 45 years and playing college football set him apart from the competition.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Yes Georgia is the only East team that looks non trash this year

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

iospace posted:

So the SEC is a two team conference?

:thunk:

The SEC is basically whoever gets to lose to Alabama on any given Saturday

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

lmao https://www.firenussmeier.com is a thing

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

C2C - 2.0 posted:

And the university apparently supports white supremecists (sic). Huzzah!!!

This really isn't true at all you swamp donkey

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Crab legs are delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Lol nice

• Locked thread