Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Big 12 will never have a playoff team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Yo gently caress Michigan

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
For the first time in history, both Washington teams will be ranked in the AP Top 10 at the same time :feelsgood:

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Manoueverable posted:

Good game and win for Washington but ESPN can gently caress right off, between Gameday and the announcers that was some bush league poo poo

I'm trying not to get worked up about this, both because the schedule talk is kinda true (we haven't beaten anyone worth a drat yet and the Colorado win quickly lost its shine), and we still made the playoffs last year with a bad non-con, so take care of business and it might not matter in the end.

On the other hand, this is the narrative going forward and ugggghhhh I'm already dreading the next two months. Whatevs, just keep winning.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
New AP poll

code:
TEAM LW
1. Alabama (43) 1
2. Clemson (18) 2
3. Penn State 4
4. Georgia 5
5. Washington 6
6. TCU 8
7. Wisconsin 9
8. Washington State 11
9. Ohio State 10
10. Auburn 12
11. Miami 13
12. Oklahoma 3
13. USC 14
14. Oklahoma State 15
15. Virginia Tech 16
16. Notre Dame 21
17. Michigan 7
18. South Florida NR
19. San Diego State NR
20. NC State 24
21. Michigan State NR
22. UCF 25
23. Stanford NR
24. Texas Tech NR
25. Navy NR

ALSO RECEIVING VOTES:
Georgia Tech
West Virginia
Louisville
Utah
LSU
Florida
Kentucky
Iowa State
Texas A&M
Memphis
Can Notre Dame start losing again, I don't like seeing them creep up like this.

Benne fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 8, 2017

• Locked thread