Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

LeeMajors posted:

Our remaining schedule:

UAB Win

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

my favorite part of the post is how he calls other people helicopter parents and then immediately says that he controls what his son does at home

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

In other FCS news, Columbia is currently 4-0.

Between 2011 and 2016, they've won 9 games total, including 2 straight winless seasons.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jim Harbaugh will win exactly as many important games at Michigan as he won at Stanford

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Crotch Bat posted:

Michigan fans had a bunch of faith in Speight and everyone in Virginia that saw him play had the same quizzical look when Michigan went after him.

you see, he is 6' 6"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Maybe they can get Shane Morris to transfer back and then he'll have his 5 star Can't Miss Prospect that he apparently needs

If only he had Andrew Luck, the insane talent freak once-in-a-lifetime QB again, then Michigan would be unstoppable

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

shame about those knees though

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

In Mark Dantonio's 3rd year at MSU he went 6-7.

I mean, I get it, lots of Michigan fans are annoying and acted like Harbaugh would win the national title every year from year 1. They were dumb though. This team won 5 games the year before Harbaugh got here. I'm sure at the time you were happy to talk about how Michigan sucked, had limited talent, and MSU was clearly the better team. And you weren't wrong.

So, I mean, no, I'm not really ready to say "actually our coach sucks and we're going to be bad forever" because we lost a game by 4 points after turning it over 5 times in a monsoon. Sorry. At least we lost with dignity or whatever

lmao Michigan is perpetually worthless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MourningView posted:

"lose with dignity" seemed sarcastic to me tbh

counterpoint: everything MdP has ever posted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Another soul claimed by the vaunted Carrier Dome

• Locked thread