Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
After reading what Hernandez did while visiting UF before even being on the team, it's mindblowing he was still given a scholarship. The things people will overlook because people are good at a sport is incredible.

edit: that article also reminded me that Jason White won a heisman. what a joke of an award.

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Oct 11, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

General Dog posted:

The Big 12 couldn't survive because Nebraska couldn't live with the idea of no longer being the center of power. And that's fine- I don't blame them, but I don't blame Texas either. Texas didn't become the king of the conference through a hostile takeover, it was just the changing nature of the business.

When Nebraska left, the teams that followed did so because they'd understandably lost faith in the conference's future. The money, the Longhorn Network, the egos- that was all secondary.

A reasonable take from General Dog I can agree with.

Acting like Texas was the sole reason everything went down when we, like every other conference, are/were just a pack of assholes is hilarious.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Grittybeard posted:

If y'all want to say you weren't the only reason I can agree with that. When you act like you weren't the main reason is where I have problems.

Also you're reduced to agreeing with General Dog, so...yeah. There's that.

lol. u mad. Texas wasn't the main reason.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Truly spoken like a sexual predator.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
I have the wheeze cookbook, need to make something from it soon.

• Locked thread