Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Joey Freshwater posted:

Thank god, not that it's going to make any difference but I think we've seen enough of Dormady.

Big rumor going around (not only message boards, but in press) that Dormady is threatening to transfer. Honestly Guarantano has looked awful, and to Dormady's credit our offensive line has done him no favors. So at least Guarantano can run for his life.

This feels like a hail mary by Butch to save his job. We will see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

KKKLIP ART posted:

Will it be a 2016 UGA Hail Mary or 2017 Florida one?

Well both outcomes have a silver lining for Tennessee. Either they win or Jones gets fired.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
https://twitter.com/rstanleynhl/status/917815467510812672

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Jesus Christ Gruden is walking around downtown Knoxville right now, and Tennessee fans are losing their poo poo.

Lets see he has a MNF in Nashville, and his son is in the Knoxville area. No surprise he would be here. Still there is a part of me that wished he was trolling the fanbase on purpose by walking around Market Sq. You know the rear end in a top hat fans are bugging the poo poo out of him about coaching. Let the guy enjoy a lunch.

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back

Sab0921 posted:

Jon Gruden would be a bad college football coach.

Oh I agree, but don't say that to the rest of the Tennessee fanbase. Their obsession with him is on the verge of unhealthiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
So anyone think Jones will get fired after the Bama game? I really hope so.

• Locked thread