Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

You probably don't know her, she goes to a different school
The following are teams some people thought were good but actually aren't:

Florida, Michigan

The following are teams that people thought were bad, and still are.

Arkansas, Florida State

The following are teams that are actually good:

Iowa State, Cougs bitch.

Highlights of the day:

Flag Plant, that tight ends sister, all the cold miserable kids at the Michigan game who wore shorts and tshirts to a night game in inclement weather to watch John O'Korn poo poo all over the field.

Also Auburn is probably pretty good and I'm jacked up for our Georgia-Alabama November schedule because it might not be completely miserable this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

CannonFodder posted:

Ok, so there's the official National Champions, but there's also the Championship Belt, where the Belt goes to whoever beats the current holder of the Belt.

Iowa State currently owns the Plant The Flag. Someone has to beat ISU at ISU to Plant the Flag.

I wish so much that this idea catches momentum and actually happens. I'd love to see the flag planting championship carry from week to week and arrive in random places.

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Sky Shadowing posted:

That O'Korn flop would be a hilarious meme if the loving refs hadn't fallen for it.

How dare anyone suggest a Michigan man act in a way that doesn't demonstrate anything but the utmost integrity

Shappa
Jan 22, 2005

Week 7 GDT: Helicopter fag parents

• Locked thread