Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Be on the lookout for two doofuses wearing Iowa State jerseys at the Washington-Cal game on ESPN. My friend and I have second row tickets and feel we've earned the occasion to wear jerseys of a team that isn't even playing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Thoguh posted:

Godspeed.

Posting from the game. Dawgs fans are definitely down with the clones win today. I feel like the prettiest girl at the ball.

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Benne posted:

For the first time in history, both Washington teams will be ranked in the AP Top 10 at the same time :feelsgood:

I live in Seattle so it's easy to go to UW games, but I feel a sense of comradery for state schools. For whom should I cheer?

resident
Dec 22, 2005

:discourse:

resident
Dec 22, 2005

Neil Armbong posted:

Truly spoken like a sexual predator.

I mean... he could have said it with more class, but he’s not far from the bullseye. She’s an Instagram “model”.

• Locked thread