Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Alleva is gonna double Orgeron's buyout & give him a contract extension.

Thanks UF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Komet posted:

This is why I unfollowed my dad

I hate you a little less now.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

Raku posted:

I mean, there are ingrates at LSU that hate their best ever coach

[quote="“Raku”" post="“477265897”"]
I mean, there are ingrates at LSU that hate their best ever coach
[/quote]

Yeah, that rear end in a top hat that's gonna be on the stadium to be honored.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

And the university apparently supports white supremecists (sic). Huzzah!!!

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

vyst posted:

This really isn't true at all you swamp donkey

Goddamn, cousin!!! You’re on FIRE!!!

I mean, Fuchs probably could’ve handled a couple of things differently. Correct me if I’m wrong but hasn’t the university decided to allow Spencer’s group to control ticket sales & have his group’s security handle the event?

Oh, and :lol: Jameis

https://twitter.com/jameis__winston/status/918136204109008899

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

LeeMajors posted:

The only correct way to deal with Spencer is with a swift and righteous knuckle sandwich.

I don’t disagree but UF’s own policy for outside group events is that the university controls tickets & sales. If you have to accept the horrifying thought of having Spencer & his ilk speak on campus at least allow for the possibility of people who don’t agree with the message to attend.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

LeeMajors posted:

I don't know all the details so I can't really comment in any super nuanced way, but I'm not sure the correct assumption is "UF supports white supremacists."

I was certainly being hyperbolic. But I also scratch my head about the “let them speak & look the other way” approach.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

pillsburysoldier posted:

I don't think that's him

Liar!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy

MourningView posted:

y'all getting fooled by fake twitter accounts in the age of blue checkmarks smdh

I’m an old & still figuring the platform out. The time I’ve wasted arguing with bots, until I learned the telltale signs, isn’t inconsequential.

:smith:

• Locked thread