Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

The Bananana posted:

I hope Aaron Rodgers burns in hell

The Packers are not going to trade him to Detroit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Abugadu posted:

Rollins eventually got it and was tagged down, but yeah someone blew a whistle early

That early whistle either came from the stands or one of those refs should be fired.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

lol @ thread title

dest
May 28, 2003

9/9/99
Never Forget
Grimey Drawer
Give Rodgers the ball down by 3 with a minute and a timeout and you're gonna lose every time.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Shinjobi posted:

I don't know why anyone ever thought this defense could stop Aaron Rodgers. A complete disaster of a game, right after a disaster last week, but once again the Cowboys had a chance.

This team is really loving bad, way worse than I ever expected it to be on both sides of the ball.

Personally, i just expected the Cowboys offense to possess the ball a long time, but with this run defense, i don't think it's feasible. the offense is always going to have moments of inconsistency, but the defense without Sean Lee doesn't even belong in the NFL

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a new study bible! posted:

IDK man, it's not like y'all are losing to the Jets. Who knows about the NFCE?

I went from thinking Cowboys/Eagles would be one of the sickest games of the year to watch, to thinking it's going to be a lot of fun for the rest of the league to laugh for four quarters.

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Idk I feel like it's probably out of bounds at this point.

Interference from players on the bench. And since the game can't end on a defensive penalty, Dallas should get a free play.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Madcosby posted:

is there a youtube compilation of last play laterals, ideally set to benny hill music

someone benny hill this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpIj_w9WJns

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Zyla posted:

virgin?

No, that's already obvious.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

The Bananana posted:

I hope Aaron Rodgers burns in hell

don't gayshame

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Shinjobi posted:

I don't know why anyone ever thought this defense could stop Aaron Rodgers. A complete disaster of a game, right after a disaster last week, but once again the Cowboys had a chance.

This team is really loving bad, way worse than I ever expected it to be on both sides of the ball.

Shinjobi the offense is fine. It isn't quite as good as last year since Dez has lost a step and Zeke seems off because the o-line isn't as good and he's probably a bit distracted because of his case, but again they scored more than 30 points and the defense couldn't stop Rodgers from scoring a touchdown in 73 seconds.

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
This is why I can't watch the NFL sober

Democrazy
Oct 16, 2008

If you're not willing to lick the boot, then really why are you in politics lol? Everything is a cycle of just getting stomped on so why do you want to lose to it over and over, just submit like me, I'm very intelligent.

Grittybeard posted:

Once the guy rolls around on the ground like the Packers guy did he's giving himself up and they'll blow the whistle.

That's true. Seemed like a weird ending, though

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Democrazy posted:

Interference from players on the bench. And since the game can't end on a defensive penalty, Dallas should get a free play.

Dallas players walked into the field too.

Offsetting penalties.

Game over.

Cowboys suck.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

always knee on the one

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐 Rodgers 🐐

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

Democrazy posted:

Instead it ends on a Dallas "Fumble"

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

a new study bible! posted:

always knee on the one

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF FOOTBALL FFS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Shinjobi the offense is fine. It isn't quite as good as last year since Dez has lost a step and Zeke seems off because the o-line isn't as good and he's probably a bit distracted because of his case, but again they scored more than 30 points and the defense couldn't stop Rodgers from scoring a touchdown in 73 seconds.

The defense gave up more touchdowns than field goals, so today this feels a bit more appropriate. But still, the whole game turned around in the 3rd quarter. Anyone who didn't realize the game was over after the pick 6 was crazy. This was the 2014 playoff game all over again, sans Dez catch/no catch.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Dallas should study this game tape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRohiI1iwI

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer
I'd like you all to experience the wonderful advertising in the Packers post-game - http://www.wtmj.com/listen-live

Already heard ads for sausage, cheap cereal at some grocery store I've never heard of, and more sausage. And accents.

Edit: Colon cancer!

TARDISman
Oct 28, 2011

They need to have a content advisory warning before ever showing Andy Dalton's face. poo poo's terrifying.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Penalties lost us that game along with having a terrible defense outside of our defensive ends. Let's hope Lee is back after the bye week

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

TheChirurgeon posted:

Here comes a week of dumbass takes about Dak throwing that INT and the offense not scoring enough in the second half

I don't know what it is, but this year Capers has been really BAD until it's time to make halftime adjustments. Then the defense turns on. The Packers have been behind at halftime in every game except the Bears. Usually by two scores. The Packers have given up 76 points in the first half of these five games, against 36 points in the second. All five games they've outscored their opponents in the second half and held them to 10 points or less.

They outscored the Seahawks 17-6, the Falcons 16-10, the Bengals 20-3, the Bears 14-7, and the Cowboys 23-10 after halftime. gently caress, if the Packers could play every game like it's the second half all the time, they could win a loving super bowl.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

TARDISman posted:

They need to have a content advisory warning before ever showing Andy Dalton's face. poo poo's terrifying.

This, but for Elway

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aikman calling a nationally televised game in the loving poo poo dome of whatever the heck it is in Texas against the Packers. I am spraying all of my glands at all of it it right now as hard as I I can.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Big Beef City posted:

Aikman calling a nationally televised game in the loving poo poo dome of whatever the heck it is in Texas against the Packers. I am spraying all of my glands at all of it it right now as hard as I I can.

You can say what you want but Jerry's World is pretty awesome.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

Any place where the Packers are undefeated is good.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

It's cool to go to for just about anything but football. That's not me crying about Cowboys, but I've been there for Wrestlemania, a Paul McCartney concert, and a couple of games. It's a fantastic venue for just about everything but football. It's also insanely overpriced.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

NUKES CURE NORKS posted:

as long as you're not driving westerly for entire quarters at a time.

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Last call for Chiefs bandwagoneers before we lose tonight

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

FizFashizzle posted:

as long as you're not driving westerly for entire quarters at a time.

Didn't seem to matter today.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I miss Jon Runyan. Total oval office style line play, hot latina wife half his size, wore #69.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

It's a fantastic venue for just about everything but football.

which is a pretty genius business move. If you are Jerry Jones you know you'll sell out 80k seats for every Cowboys game even if the fans are sitting on piles of manure in a field. Make the stadium a great venue for the tougher events to sell, and you're gold

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Please somehow remove the sting of the Astros game, Texans

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe

wooo boy those some doozies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Gonna lock this bby up since someone made a SNF thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3836909

• Locked thread