Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

That's what you should do to your boss.

imagine being a bootlicker and respecting your boss and not wanting to see them jump off a building or some other giant structure

kevin owens and sami zayn have done nothing wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

Le Saboteur posted:

What was the ending of Nak/Mahal? I only just tuned in for the main.

jinder clean over nakamura. Some people will debate the clean thing, but they're wrong and it was a clean win.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

HA

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Le Saboteur posted:

They teased the same ol distraction ending as Every Single Jinder Match, but then the Singh Bros got sent to the back and Jinder won totally clean with no shenanigans in the middle of the ring with a single finish.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Le Saboteur posted:

the singh brothers got tossed, nakamura hit a kinshasa and jinder got a rope break, then i swear to god the match just went on with pretty minimal shenanigans and jinder won clean.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

CubsWoo posted:

the 16 quadrants and the reinforcements make a roof like that very able to handle sudden forces like that

Yeah I figured with the cell being divided into those 16 smaller squares it'd be a lot stronger, had to suck taking so many bumps that landed on those solid metal parts though.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

"Where the hell is Daniel Bryan?" :lol:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I wish I could believe but I literally think Cena will end it at Mania to break the record.

i just don't think they're giving cena the record unless he comes back full time

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
The usos want to be able to let loose like tama tonga so bad.

Mother FUCKER

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

shiksa posted:

the singh brothers got tossed, nakamura hit a kinshasa and jinder got a rope break, then i swear to god the match just went on with pretty minimal shenanigans and jinder won clean.

Since I didn't see that, the match didn't happen in my mind.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Usos #forthetitle challenge.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the usos are so loving cool and have always been good

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
see

hm

yeah

yeah

yall can edit that clip out

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

i just don't think they're giving cena the record unless he comes back full time

You know I love you but you're more naive than me here bruh.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

NowonSA posted:

Falling onto a padded table is one thing, falling nearly as far without expecting it onto standard ring canvas protection and quite possibly on your head, a limb, or at least not spreading your body out well is another.

Going through the top can go wrong so many ways with how the panel swings open too. Since it has to open on one side and swing down (because you can't drop the whole panel of course) it can easily make the guy flip or roll as he falls.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
drat Xavier took one of those cane shots right in the kidney.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bring sweet beats back

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Dude he dropped the title for the 16th after two weeks, you think they're above having him drop the title on the SD after Mania?

I'll tell you, they're not.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Usos are great

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Smacking Talk is good the usos are good too.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Get your Booker T on, you've got 3 more.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

they're so charming, difficult to believe that they're all that hard :3:

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

You know I love you but you're more naive than me here bruh.

Nah, there's something weird about Cena going Hollywood that Vince is going to have to prove a point for at least a year, just like he has to prove a point with this Jinder title reign or Roman Reigns

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

If Ric Flair died Cena might not get it but he's okay to do it now, since Flair can come out and hug him again.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Usos are just incredible. I wish Bryan was here instead of this bald gently caress.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

VJeff posted:

The Usos are just incredible. I wish Bryan was here instead of this bald gently caress.

"Allow me to just kiss your rear end again and ask softball questions that lead to no animosity which brings the best out in your characters. Do you like sunshine?"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also i have no problem with cena beating the record since Cena Is Good but i'm just hoping it's after the Jinder experiment is over

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Smackdown, known for its deep tag team roster apparently.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's so weird that if you let wrestlers be themselves they're charming and entertaining.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

"Why is everyone disappointed to see me?"

"Because you are a spineless, nothing entity that adds nothing but white noise to the production and perhaps low hanging fruit for our heels to dunk on. You are a balding, aging man who has done nothing of substance in life and hence why you are playing second fiddle to a webshow. You will not be remembered well by anyone and someday a VR WWE production will put you on a listicle of "most annoying and/or "did you remember these" people"

*weeps*

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Usos have been the best for the last year. Great matches, fun promos, and perfect for Talking Smack.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Is this the same milquetoast loser idiot from Bring It To The Table? Or another milquetoast loser idiot?

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

"Why is everyone disappointed to see me?"

"Because you are a spineless, nothing entity that adds nothing but white noise to the production and perhaps low hanging fruit for our heels to dunk on. You are a balding, aging man who has done nothing of substance in life and hence why you are playing second fiddle to a webshow. You will not be remembered well by anyone and someday a VR WWE production will put you on a listicle of "most annoying and/or "did you remember these" people"

*weeps*

stop making fun of bald people

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Is this the same milquetoast loser idiot from Bring It To The Table? Or another milquetoast loser idiot?

the one with no hair not the one with curly hair

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

stop making fun of bald people

I didn't. Renee did.

Well folks, it was a blast hanging out with you all. I cooked, I drank, I cleaned, I saw some good match...a good match. Have a good one all, take care.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Giving a world title to a part timer? WWE would never do that!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bartok posted:

Giving a world title to a part timer? WWE would never do that!

As I've said it's not that, it's Vince getting mad Cena is going Hollywood

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Long live the NEW QUEBECORS!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I've caught up on the main matches and yet again the best match of the night was Usos vs New Day. Can't get mad about Usos winning because they rule, but so do New Day, and the titles jumping back and forth between them is gonna be diminishing returns sooner or later (goddamn do the matches rule though).

Nakamura was once the most charismatic wrestler in the world, look what they've done to my beautiful weirdo :smith:

I can't believe I was actually right and the Sami stuff really WAS building up to him helping out Owens. I really hope it leads to Sami/Owens teaming up and going on a 2-Man Power Trip type run, but that's probably too much to hope for. The Owens/Shane match itself was just... boring. At least you guys who watched it live didn't know how much longer there was to go like me, as I realized that it was going to be 40 minutes long and that took away any sense of drama any of the big spots might have had for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'd literally put money on this being the reason, mixed with Kevin's mind games around the time of the special ref stuff actually working.

This booking came out of nowhere in the sense that I'd never have thought iit would happen, but it makes perfect sense and freshens up one of their top talents who was dead in the water.

They could also throw in Sami being pissed at being "misused" on SD somehow and taking it out on Shane. Would kinda makes sense considering how stagnant Sami got over time and his complaints to both Bryan and Shane about it during the last few months.

• Locked thread