Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Nah we gonna want all of that haul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I don't think for a second that the Jets will actually draft Allen. They've repeatedly nut-punched me throughout my life so I guess I wouldn't be "surprised" but still, this would be tough to believe, passing on Rosen and Darnold.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Manoueverable posted:

This draft is the first one with some suspense in a long time and I for one can't wait for the Hawks to trade out of the first round again to enable a desperate team to pick Josh Allen

heck yeah every year love to watch from the overall pick 1 as I wait with eager breath and oh my gosh its almost the seahawks pick and then BAM trade back wait another day sucker

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Diva Cupcake posted:

I don't think for a second that the Jets will actually draft Allen. They've repeatedly nut-punched me throughout my life so I guess I wouldn't be "surprised" but still, this would be tough to believe, passing on Rosen and Darnold.

Yeah. It'd be really dumb, which isn't totally unbelievable, but seems especially unlikely because there are multiple better prospects to take.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Josh Allen getting drafted to unseat the Patriots would be the most AFC East thing ever.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Mccagnin can't be that stupid. Especially after Hackenberg.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

Hah. That's pretty great.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
4.5 hours to go loving kill me

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

DariusLikewise posted:

Imagine if the Browns traded 4 for 12, 22 and 53 then did

1. Mayfield
12. Nelson
22. Vea

There's no way Vea is getting past Detroit at 20.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

piss tape israel posted:

I haven’t accomplished much at work today. I feel distracted and anxious.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

piss tape israel posted:

you mean 6 hours until the Broncos finally get to pick

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Ehud posted:

Only thing I've accomplished is reading tons of football articles and other junk. Then I ate some tamales.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Acebuckeye13 posted:

There's no way Vea is getting past LA at 17

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

mcmagic posted:

He drafted Hackenburg is the first place. He is that stupid

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SKULL.GIF posted:

you mean 6 hours until the Broncos finally get to pick
:gonk:

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I feel like Vea's going in the top 10. He offers too much upside as a NT for other teams to be waiting around.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Doltos posted:

I feel like Vea's going in the top 10. He offers too much upside as a NT for other teams to be waiting around.

Yeah, as much as I'd love to see Detroit pick him up there's no way he slides that far.

Honestly though as long as the Lions pick up some defensive line talent in the first I'll call happy. If they get a RB though I'm gonna riot

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/989583368949063682

Hue is a known info sieve, I think Dorsey is playing him and told him the pick is Mayfield

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

Doltos posted:

I would buy this. I'm pretty sure the Rams were targeting him at 23 before signing Suh and probably Suh after still, but realized he's gone way before that pick and didn't have the ammo or the will to move up far enough to get him so they just traded for Cooks instead.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

warcrimes posted:

https://twitter.com/WillBrinson/status/989583368949063682

Hue is a known info sieve, I think Dorsey is playing him and told him the pick is Mayfield

Yup

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Unless he's trying to prove that Hue is leaking things to the press what is the upside for Dorsey to lie to his head coach about this?

Not that I don't believe it because nothing would surprise me about how the Browns operate anymore, but if they're going to work together (for a year) it doesn't seem like a good look.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002

Doltos posted:

I thought Hurst was getting pushed as the top DT now.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

warcrimes posted:

Hue is a known info sieve

Mary Kay Cabot: sources now report Cleveland taking "inanimate carbon rod".

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Ehud posted:

I've somehow managed to ignore the draft until now. Who do we think the Dolphins ar picking, and how do we expect to fail?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Vita Vea or some linebacker out of boisie state

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Diqnol posted:

If it’s not the Bills, who could it be?

Ryan Pace once again shocks the world and inexplicably outbids QB-needy teams to move up to draft Saquon Barkley

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

SKULL.GIF posted:

I seriously can't believe Josh Allen in the top 5 is going to happen

I know it was talked about for the past month but like... come on, man

I thought he would fall to the second or third once teams went "okay, are we REALLY gonna draft this guy?" and everyone looks at each other in the war room and shake their heads

This is how Trump got elected.

Grittybeard posted:

Unless he's trying to prove that Hue is leaking things to the press what is the upside for Dorsey to lie to his head coach about this?

It worked for Tyrion

kiimo fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Apr 26, 2018

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

Not that I don't believe it because nothing would surprise me about how the Browns operate anymore, but if they're going to work together (for a year) it doesn't seem like a good look.

Obviously, Dorsey inherited Hue, he didn't hire him. Showing that Hue can't keep his mouth shut is just another strike against him that Dorsey can use to put him on the shortest loving leash ever this season, and possibly get someone he wants to coach the team.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Ehud posted:

Who would you realistically be happy with the Dolphins getting?

DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Come join SAS Discord for Live Draft Discussion with your fellow goons

https://discord.gg/g6CJsS

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
No, do it here and help crash the forums

Plus I cant use Discord while at work

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Any chance Allen was blackmailed, ala Laremy Tunsil? The timing of this is very suspect. How does a potential #1 pick have this come out the day of the draft? He even said he went through his Twitter and deleted things already.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Same. Also pumping out Deadpool TV spots between posting.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Slowpoke! posted:

Any chance Allen was blackmailed, ala Laremy Tunsil? The timing of this is very suspect. How does a potential #1 pick have this come out the day of the draft? He even said he went through his Twitter and deleted things already.

There's a good chance that happened.
Probably the Patriots are involved.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Afterbirth Aftermath posted:

I thought Hurst was getting pushed as the top DT now.

his heart might explode

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

DaFrugalGamer posted:

Come join SAS Discord for Live Draft Discussion with your fellow goons

https://discord.gg/g6CJsS

No because you motherfuckers are spoiling Infinity War.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I’m freaking hooting. I somehow honestly have no idea who the Browns are taking.

https://twitter.com/tampabaytre/status/989595748550545408?s=21

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
So Darnold's the pick and Baker was the Hue misdirect

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Guys I have reports that one of 4 potential qbs will be the first pick!!!!

Those 4 are darnold, Mayfield, Allen and Rosen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

if they take josh allen there need to be sanctions

• Locked thread