Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Ground floor. This is gonna be a ride.

To anyone going :rolleyes: at the first update... stick with it. Not going to say any more than that.

Between the thread title and product disclaimer, I'm fully expecting a School-Live! style bait and switch at some point. Gotta start saccharine before the plot twist can have any impact after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Roar posted:

Poem impressions: Uh, Natsuki, did you write this with your face or something? This is the text equivelent of a static-filled televison.

It's just in Base64, is all. It can be converted back to English for a real thing, if you want.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Yes, uh-huh, definitely!

please dont kill me

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Oct 27, 2017

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I sure didn't read all of it during my playthrough, but man did I wish I saw Monika's yandere one before. It's hilarious that she doesn't consider herself one despite explicitly killing Sayori, Natsuki and Yuri so she could have Mitayo Roar all to herself. :v:

• Locked thread