Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The only reason the first game was so well received and not as a mediocre game with one great idea is because it came out in one of the worst years in video games.

I can't remember another year where a game won multiple GOTYs with every single article going out of their way to justify the decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I refuse to play a game where auto-pick up loot is an option locked behind a skill point, let alone a game where that skill point is at the end of a tree

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I hope that whoever invents the first time machine and goes back to kill Hitler stops along the way for the Valve employee that came up with loot crates

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Pablo Gigante posted:

Why is the Kinja curse infecting every website

A web designer with a whitespace fetish made a pact with satan

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

You can increase your runspeed by scrolling the mouse wheel up and they just speed up the animation cycles so it looks like you opened the ini file in oblivion and just wrote a large funny number in for run speed but it's a game feature

lmao

• Locked thread