Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I refuse to play a game where auto-pick up loot is an option locked behind a skill point, let alone a game where that skill point is at the end of a tree

what the actual gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
what sort of diseased mind thinks of such a thing

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
cheat codes 2004: here's a console command to make yourself invincible
cheat codes 2017: here's a non-problematic way to grind your level in the game without having to pay money for loot slot machine

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
how's the combat in this? it's sort of sounding like a sale game if the combat isn't complete WRPG rear end.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

its a ripoff of the batman arkham games

that's what people told me about witcher 3, and to be honest i hate the combat in that...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I had a captain I recruited who betrayed me after I killed his blood brother so I tried to do this to him but after shaming him twice the next time I found him he had a little army with him and he had pounded a bunch of nails into his skull and pierced bones through his flesh and painted his body with hands to match the one that the shaming burnt into his face. He was calling himself “the Unashamed,” screamed at me about how he took his branding as a mark of pride instead of disgrace, and then beat my rear end immediately because he was suddenly over twice the level that he was when I recruited him.

Hell of a surprise.

stories like this are awesome, but every other aspect of the game seems repellent to me

• Locked thread