Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I just re-listened to the whole thing in one shot to prep for the new season and am still baffled over how all of Australia apparently knows the theme song to The Nanny by heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

sexpig by night posted:

Yea I love that the rule seems to be 'we'll let you try to make your lazy/slightly offensive stereotype work, but if it falls flat we're gonna spend the rest of the show dunking on you'.
The moral ultimately being you should always go for the Italian voice.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

SpacePig posted:

Alex being gone for a couple of episodes sucked for sure, but it was interesting that somebody else playing Philge remembered her barbarian rage, and Alex never has.
One day we will hear what Spell One actually is.

(Pretty sure she cast Spell Two that one time. Oh well, 50/50 shot)

(We're never going to hear what Spell One actually is)

SpacePig posted:

Also, just finally caught up over the weekend, and Demi Lardner was my favorite special guest in a long while, and I hope that wasn't the last we see of Austin.
I'm loving the outright abrasiveness BigSoftTitty.png but holy cow, I would not fault anyone turning it off in the span of about 30 seconds. It's a very in-or-out situation.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Edan is a joy and I'm glad they somehow swindled him into being a full-time cast member.

(He's the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!)

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

inthesto posted:

Dave's greatest skill as a DM is knowing exactly when to take his hands off the wheel and let the players make unforced error after unforced error
Is having a completely separate person play the NPCs something that pops up in D&D much? Dragon Friends is the first time I've ever run into it (I've pretty much only heard TAZ and Harmontown/Quest, plus my own D&D experience is zero), and having the lack of full control plus Dungeon Dave's ability to adapt to that is what really drew me into the series.

Rodyle posted:

The stand up segment in 4.06 is a terrible vengeance from Dave holy poo poo.
They could have done it as a team. :negative:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

LentThem posted:

i hope "my blood is cum" stuff isn't interfering with advertising
I want the things I love to be successful, but if (hypothetically) cum is dropped from Dragon Friends, I'd stop listening. :argh:

Speaking of incredibly dirty bits, Episode 10 of Tomb of Annihilation: Dragon Friends: Totally Devoted to Jerking It in the Sky.

exmarx posted:

bigsofttitty.png owns
I can't stop laughing thinking about the intro to this week's live show.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Jun 6, 2018

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Quote does not equal edit booooooooooo

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Goddamn it, Tom Walker is funny.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This week's Dragon Friends and Free to a Good Home are very chongus-heavy, which is now my new favorite euphemism for penis that I'll be shoehorning into every conversation I can.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Cum Egg still haunts my dreams.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

My favorite Hing Thing (tm) is when he can't think of anything to say improv-wise and he lets out a pained oooooooooooooooooh! like he just stubbed his toe.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

BigSoftTitty.png poll: do you think the wildly loud vaping in the last episode was a bit or not?

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Absolutely my favorite moment on the show. It really just turns into them actually gambling and Hing's maniacal loving laughter at their failure is peak Michael Hing.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Part one of the One Shot is up!

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Vote Hing!

https://twitter.com/hingers/status/1122970389037010945

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The FB page just posted a real good clip of Edan telling the most buck wild story on Family Feud of all places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.