Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The season 3 finale really is something else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The Flintstones songs in the latest bst.png had me crying with laughter so much that a housemate came in to see if I was ok

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Ainsley McTree posted:

I’m listening to the most recent FTAGH (with alexei toliopoulos) and there is an all-time twist in this one

See I thought this was going to be the breast milk soap being a nazi waffle, but then I got to the washing machine. A very good episode.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
The recent bst.png live recording was something special. I think the link in the OP is broken, https://play.acast.com/s/bigsofttitty works

should go without saying extremely NSFW but your best resource for up to date self-suck news

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Finding Drago/Finding Desperado are incredible little series that more people should listen to

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

I've seen it multiple times and it still makes me almost puke from laughing so hard

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Incredible scenes

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

eke out posted:

best thing about this is that Tom's stream is quite successful and has a pretty devoted community, there's no financial need to do this, it's just masochism

60 hours of wig mode that keeps getting topped up is particularly brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Not only did they not tell him, he's not even been invited

Also someone needs to tweet this at Tom

https://twitter.com/i/status/1559506759038865409