Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I just got to the finale of season 2 and six thousand uncontrollable buttholes had me laughing out loud at work, which is embarrassing. The whole back half of this season has been great.

This podcast is very good, thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I would strongly consider paying an amount of money for a single version of that song

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

I just started listening to bigsofttitty.png and it's terrible in a good way.

Also they don't even get through the first episode without dunking on Hing which is honestly great

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Jim Sterling says Chungus a lot, maybe it's a British thing? I've only heard it from these podcasts and him.

Thread is now the weird slang chat thread

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Emma Balfour for eternal Baston.

I had to work hard not to laugh out loud at work, thank you everyone.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Ainsley McTree posted:

I’ve been listening to FTAGH now that I’m caught up on dragon friends, and it’s charming finally getting to know Michael Hing the person rather than Michael Hing the d&d villain. And Ben of course is as lovely as ever. I’ll have to make sure not to rush through it of course, since they apparently only record annually or something

Still too scared to listen to bigsofttitty.png though

I actually started listening to FTAGH as well, and its really enjoyable

bigsofttitty.png is very... good? and is only slightly scary

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

If I can recommend some bigsofttitty eps:

ep 7 - DRUMK: the cum egg
ep 17 - club penguin: the titular segment being probably the single funniest segment of the show
ep 25 - an awful situation: recommending this specifically for the last 5 minutes and 20 seconds because holy poo poo

e: i forgot ep 19 - gogron, it is also very good

Go RV! fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Nov 2, 2018

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

LentThem posted:

The first time that story came up was amazing because Tom didn't yet know all of the details so hes just tumbling down the rabbit hole alongside the podcast audience

Though I might be thinking of one of the other Demi Lardner Origin Stories that blew his mind in those early episodes of the podcast

I'm pretty sure that we and Tom have been hit with incredible new details in the story at least three times.

It's like when lovely comics go back and retcon the story except it's real and always amazing

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

exmarx posted:

bigsofttitty.png owns, and needs to be listened to in order

i was sure it was, but apparently not according to her twitter

I was a little behind on BST.png and I finally got around to that ep today.

Holy gently caress was that vaping loud. I saw the posts, but I didn't truly grasp how dire the situation was.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Oh man I am super excited for both of those guests, for the most completely different reasons.

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

In related news, the most recent episode of bst.png has Demi rolling an RPG character in honor of her Dragon Friends taping in the FATAL system

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

Ainsley McTree posted:

Dave mentioned it on the master class ep yeah. He said something like “Tom alone, great, Demi alone great; the two of them together, absolutely not”

I believe the phrase “itchy energy” was used

Yeah, having listened to the entirety of bst.png, they would absolutely just take over any ep and grind it to a halt riffing

They'd need their own side thing