Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The stand up segment in 4.06 is a terrible vengeance from Dave holy poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

not being australian it upsets me that I will not get to see this until the end of the season

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

they should really put ToA on the feed. I want to listen to it at work.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Freezo is a legal genius of unparalleled proportions

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Chongus is incredible slang for dick holy poo poo Australia

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Episode 1 is a lot of build-up but boy the payoff

I was WEEPING at how does creating life compare to ending it .

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

The Total silence is because there were no survivors left in Hogwarts afterwards.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

In terms of comedy material it is a tragedy that this was recorded before the most recent Rowlinging

Also obligatory gently caress JK Rowling, she's a terf, hates Palestinians, and a cartoonish skinflint rich person

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I had a dream once but that dream is dead now

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

My favorite thing about the last two episodes is that it's a single night's show that goes from what is unambiguously their single smoothest encounter in the entire series (taking out the cultists), then slides down to literally doing the dead cultist's work for them before even started and then literally everything in the next episode being their absolute rock bottom.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Surprise Cruel Angel's Thesis appearance

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1153348988281720832?s=19

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

It's not Hing's fault he is better at the game than everyone else

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I 100% genuinely could not breathe at the end of this episode

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Whomst amongst us

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I'm kind of annoyed that Dave didn't just roll with Freezo actually being perma-banished but I can see how that'd be unworkable.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I mean everything about the 9 known worlds stuff just sounds like Planescape.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I was on board from episode 1, when Hing was surprised to discover that murder in a public setting sends you to jail

to his day I'm not sure any of the players have yet fully grasped the laws of cause and effect really

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Offended at the very suggestion that Dave should ever be given control over Dragon Friends material, when years of evidence shows that his complete lack of control is crucial to its success

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I picked up DF again after a long time away, I'm working my way through the last season.

Dave's anger at Hing accusing him of not paying attention to the adventure was so pure, I missed this.