Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Not Operator posted:

Now second screen the entire stream of annihilation you fuckers.

Or rip the audio and listen to it like I think someone official said they were planing to do at one point.

None of those videos work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Not Operator posted:

They seem fine from here, but in case they're still not working:

Episode 0 - Filmed live at the D&D Stream of Annihilation event in Seattle.
Playlist - The remainder of the episodes, filmed above a pub in Australia somewhere. Includes some intermediate Q&A sessions.

Talking about the Season 2 ones sorry..

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

inthesto posted:

"The adventure was over! All we had to do was leave!"

Despite the fact he said he was not going to hold their hands and take it easy on them. He ended up doing so. In the actual tomb you can't leave cause the doors seal themselves a hour after the party enters.

Also he went easy on them in the final battle, using a baby as the final boss rather then the actual Atropal. Probably because they were they were too awful at the game to actually beat the real thing. Also the fact that he let Freezo out of the jail rather then having an Otyugh eat him, or him just starve to death in there unable to figure out the puzzle.