Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?
Nah that's not long enough. It's anormalchongus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

I get to see actual goblin Demi Lardner tonight and I'm equal parts excited and terrified.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

inthesto posted:

Yeah, one of the cast mentioned that they're going to do a show in New Zealand next year, so I can't imagine ending the show is in the cards anytime soon.

Oh snap, when did they say this?

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

inthesto posted:

That season finale was a hell of a wild ride, and I agree that Tom Cardy has really good chemistry as a guest player.

So what are the predictions for the setting of season 6? My first thought was a seafaring campaign, but then I realized that would be pretty similar to season 4, just with water instead of phlogiston. Also, apparently there is no official sea or ocean based campaign setting.

Now I want to see the draggos play 7th Sea

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

A ten minute derail to kill a sewer pervert and Tom Walker forgetting to show up, I'm so happy this is back :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

Is it only up for Patreon supporters? It's not showing on my public feed.