Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'm nearing the end of season 3 and I've had Johnny Playstation's girlfriend song stuck in my head for days. I wish I could have seen it live

Also, Edan Lacey laughing in the background is one of the most soothing sounds

somewhere there's a video of him performing it at one of his stand-up shows, I'll try and find it again. It might be linked in this thread, actually.

edit: oh it is in this thread! It's the Me Meow song. https://www.facebook.com/ABCCOMEDY/videos/1532162206836860/

Also, I never realised they uploaded the episode with (former) Senator Scott Ludlam, but it's on their twitch, which explains why I've never seen it. Now I have loads more of their stuff to catch up on!

Metis of the Chat Thread fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Mar 26, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I love her dedication to making weapons out of found objects. It was very funny to me when Dave rp'ed as her in the episode for last and had her actually use her mace instead of picking up a chair and breaking into pieces to use as throwing darts or something.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

"So do I have my spellbook?"
"No you are a hexblade now, you have a magic sword that you channel your magic through."
"Oh cool, cool, so yeah I open my spellbook..."

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I have a feeling it's just that they were absolutely terrible at recording and lost a bunch of episodes but kept the numbering. They do mention it a couple of times I think.

I think in particular they did live recordings that failed to actually record.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

alex has been pregnant for like the last half of the season and philge has still managed to be incredible so I don't think there's too much to worry about on that front

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/alex_c_lee/status/1081111977252945923

i think philge is just alex

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/drgnfrnds/status/1092685951778734080?s=19

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/bencjenkins/status/1181748154003148801

really looking forward to the release of this one now

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I've been listening to the Twitch podcast and I'm about half way through it. I was beginning to get a little annoyed with Freezo's schtick. Not trusting anyone and always trying to get one up on people who are just trying to help him was becoming very annoying especially because it made things hard for my fave, Bethany, BUT THEN he was proved absolutely right and Beth paralyzed him at exactly the wrong moment and it was fantastic character payoff.

I'm really enjoying it, although the audio quality is a bit lower than the main podcast. It's not too bad though.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

just got up to Snailzo in Beef Babes and made myself cry from laughing

how does Hing do this stuff to himself

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

he's posted in this thread, pretty sure

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Big news: Montaigne is going to Eurovision!

https://youtu.be/gr-wWxu4974

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I just listened to the Michelle Brasier eps, and holy poo poo. Lived up to the hype! Underrated part is how it gets across the absolute mania everyone in Melbourne is experiencing. Like, no way would she be reaching out to this guy like this if she hadn't absolutely starved of human contact for the past seven months.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Lumbermouth posted:

THERE’S A THIRD MICHELLE BRASIER UPDATE

A great part of this is when Ben reveals he didn't actually mean to publish the second update to the podcast.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

There's an incredibly fun episode just over halfway through season two of Beef Babes where they finally learn about attacks of opportunity.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

It took me a stupidly long time to get the bit about Ben getting bitten by another comedian. Good episode.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Yeah Sydney is locked down until at least the end of August, so who knows how long it'll be delayed. They can obviously do it remotely but it depends on if they want to.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

They have a segment on the radio show called "That's Unrelatable!" where Hing tells a story from his life that he thought was normal and they try to get ANYONE to ring in and say they've had the same experience.

Recently they've been getting people to call in for ideas on what Hing should do with the 70,000 paper coffee cups currently sitting in his (parents') house.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I can't believe hing really bought the top lmao

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Yeah that's definitely Grand Designs. British show but there's an Australian version too that I've never watched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Captain_Person posted:

Is it only up for Patreon supporters? It's not showing on my public feed.

Yeah, it'll go up around 5pm Australian eastern time