Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Thanks thread, this show is hilarious. Philge rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Dave mentioned SA on one of their Twitch videos, wonder if he actively posts?

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.

professor metis posted:

he's posted in this thread, pretty sure

Ah ok, that’s awesome

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I have gone from absolutely loving this podcast to loving any content anyone from the show puts out. From Hing to Tom Walker and even guests like Montaigne, what a supremely talented and entertaining crew.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
drat, the Beef Babes stuff is so good. Did Dave take the descent into Avernus stuff and make his own adventure or what? I haven’t played D&D very much so I’m not familiar.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
This last episode #8.10 was the funniest one in awhile, I was cracking up

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Naomi Higgins is very funny, her twitch channel when it was active was a quality sub.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
BST is generally funny imo but there are some episodes where I just have to turn it off haha. I subbed to their Patreon for a bit and some of the Patreon only eps were pretty dire. That being said, I dig it for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I’m excited for the shake up to the show, Edan and Tom trying to wrangle Demi in could be verrrrry entertaining.