Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

KaptainKrunk posted:

You're better off finding critics you respect - that write well, are well-versed and knowledge about the field, share your moral and political outlook (or maybe clash?) - than looking at aggregations.

This is right but it also takes time most people don't have. Also 90+ percent of critics working today are miserable hacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018
Making the Empire sympathizers the scrappy underdog resistance and our heroes the representatives of a fledgling new republic dealing with an existential crisis would have been an actually interesting inversion of Star Wars mythos that made sense as a sequel trilogy, so it shouldn't be surprising Abrams and Disney twisted their plot into a pretzel to do the exact opposite.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

No Mods No Masters posted:

Grilling pablo in a police interrogation room in excruciating detail over whether and to what extent fortnite is canon

I think like 90 percent of the Pabloposting in this thread is from you. You OK man?

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Calibanibal posted:

Making a separate star wars subforum specifically to avoid SuperMechaGodzilla is extremely funny to me

He's the master.

Prince Myshkin
Jun 17, 2018

Horizon Burning posted:

This video made me realize there's a shot in TLJ when Finn pratfalls into space horse poop. :chloe:

Poetry, etc.