Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Lord Hydronium posted:

4 > 5 > R1 > 1 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 2. Droids are people.

5 > 4 > 7 > R1 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

:colbert:

That trailer was loving sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

:eyepop:

edit:

oddium posted:

4 and 7 kind of float around each other but yeah

Agreed actually, I kinda like them both equally.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Lord Hydronium posted:

Makes sense, they're the same movie after all. :v:

I'm going to shove a thermal detonator up your bunghole

ok so I've watched the trailer a bunch of times now, and I'm thinking that maybe Rey gets all disappointed because Luke decides that she's too powerful and dangerous and he won't train her further, so she leaves and finds Kylo who did offer to teach her at the end of Ep 7... then he takes her to Snoke who fucks with her head and then I don't know what. Or maybe she goes to Snoke first? The speech he's giving at the start of the trailer seems like it's probably him talking to Rey even though they're trying to make you think he's talking to Kylo... what if Kylo gets jealous because Snoke decides that Rey is the one to train instead of him? What if Kylo and Rey both decide to go do their own thing separate from all of the "elders"? So many possibilities.

I dunno if I should even spoiler tag any of this?

berserker fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Oct 10, 2017

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

thrawn527 posted:

It's the eyes (well, and his mouth) that make it look so bad. Since they're CGI it feels weird, because you've always been able to see Peter Mayhew's eyes behind the mask in the past. It's a little jarring. I went back over the trailer a few times at that spot because it just felt...off.

WTF Chewy and his eyes are most definitely not CGI. He's being played by a younger guy now who has taken over from Peter Mayhew who physically can't do it anymore.

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

Serf posted:

I think the new fanfiction movies are both about as okay as each other. As a remake of 4, TFA probably edges ahead.

So edgy it can cut a lightsaber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

berserker
Aug 17, 2003

My love for you
is ticking clock

General Dog posted:

There's absolutely no way those are the actors eyeballs, at least not without any CG touchup.

Or you're just looking at it strangely, because I don't see it.