Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
The old cop thread got buggy and reached for what I assumed to be a pistol so it's not around anymore.

Welcome to the new cop thread. I will ban anyone who tries trolling this thread. No probations. You hooligans have been informed.

Later dicks, smell my rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKKUHSgo7E

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Oh ok, I was just getting a message saying I was not allowed to access it which was was confusing.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Yeah I moved it into purgatory because it was a buggy thread.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Flikken posted:

Oh ok, I was just getting a message saying I was not allowed to access it which was was confusing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
gently caress the police

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Rad Lieutenant posted:

gently caress the police

In New Mexico, police gently caress themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72ObPGLvKqM

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
A friend of mine told me that recently his entire team were issued with bodycams a couple of months back. Apparently if you begin recording you have to submit the entire unedited length of footage until you stop recording. They are all now immediately going to the toilet to spray their guts down the pan in a vocal and theatrical manner and claim they 'forgot' to switch the camera off after getting to custody.

This apparently subjects multiple people to having to listen to the officer take a dump before the evidence is shortened and gets to court.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

A friend of mine told me that recently his entire team were issued with bodycams a couple of months back. Apparently if you begin recording you have to submit the entire unedited length of footage until you stop recording. They are all now immediately going to the toilet to spray their guts down the pan in a vocal and theatrical manner and claim they 'forgot' to switch the camera off after getting to custody.

This apparently subjects multiple people to having to listen to the officer take a dump before the evidence is shortened and gets to court.

As long as includes them planting evidence, good on them.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

As long as includes them planting evidence, good on them.

No cop would be stupid enough to actually film themselves plant evidence...o wait...

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dont__BeStupid/status/916131099939655680

:stare:

How the hell was that dude not shot after charging the cop after the taser failed, trying to steal his cruiser, and then ramming his own car into it?

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

suboptimal posted:

How the hell was that dude not shot after charging the cop after the taser failed, trying to steal his cruiser, and then ramming his own car into it?

....seriously, this is one of those cases that using your service weapon is totally okay.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Jesus Christ what a fiasco

we are still allowed to hit people last I checked

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
lol cop just straight up ran away

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010
Nice officer presence.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Starting a CJ degree next year :regd09:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Woof Blitzer posted:

Don't

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
But how will I make LT

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Woof Blitzer posted:

But how will I make LT

By being a busy body fuckhead.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

Woof Blitzer posted:

But how will I make LT

on the backs of others duh

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Woof Blitzer posted:

But how will I make LT

On your knees

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Rad Lieutenant posted:

On your knees

Bueno

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

[quote="“Woof Blitzer”" post="“477246581”"]
[/quote]

Minor in Journalism so you have something to fall back on plus you can be a PAO and get TV FaceTime

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
The baton strikes will continue until morale improves

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

suboptimal posted:

Policing in Obummers America

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Rad Lieutenant posted:

On your knees

You're only supposed to get on 1 knee to protest the police murdering black people according to the nfl

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

The local Sheriff is mad as hell that football players are peacefully protesting, and he's generously taking the time on social media to show everyone.

Incidentally, Ford is fairly well known for its affirmative action program aimed at hiring veterans, especially disabled veterans.

But he's sure showing his support for the flag, all right.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

gently caress all these idiots who have no idea what it means to be an American. Freedom of speech and expression > your butthurt feels regarding symbols of the aforementioned rights.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DoktorLoken posted:

gently caress all these idiots who have no idea what it means to be an American. Freedom of speech and expression > your butthurt feels regarding symbols of the aforementioned rights.

The police types aren't mad about freedom of expression. The kneeling message is 100% about black people getting murdered by police with zero consequence. It's necessarily antagonistic to the people in the criminal justice system who perpetrate this.

It's very easy to see how they can say that this is an anti-police protest, because in a way it is. The systemic racism prevalent in the criminal justice system is the crux of the protest. Those that condone, endorse, and participate in said system are going to feel attacked because they're personally being protested against. The better solution would be for them to have some introspective, learn, and grow but loving :lol: if you think people collectively have any ability to self reflect especially guys who have decades of indoctrination?

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Mr. Nice! posted:

The kneeling message is 100% about black people getting murdered by police with zero consequence.

A handfull of concussed millionaires with a fully functioning union who want to poo poo up my hangover-filled Sunday mornings with their super-informed hot takes on bodycam footage.

gently caress them.

gently caress you.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah because people from those communities who actually have potential to have a widely heard voice should just shut up. :rolleyes:

People have been protesting this en masse for decades but the overall (white Republican) population at large could've given two shits until it started appearing on ARE SPORTBALL.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

DoktorLoken posted:

Yeah because people from those communities who actually have potential to have a widely heard voice should just shut up. :rolleyes:

People have been protesting this en masse for decades but the overall (white Republican) population at large could've given two shits until it started appearing on ARE SPORTBALL.

There was a whole season of Battlestar Galactica where they did IRAQ: IN SPACE and it was loving awful.

DO THE RIGHT THING: IN CLEATS is just as retarded.

Enjoy your revolution. If it was real it wouldn't come with commercial breaks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Wah people are expressing themselves freely

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

There was a whole season of Battlestar Galactica where they did IRAQ: IN SPACE and it was loving awful.

You're talking about it now, aren't you? :downsbravo:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
white people losing their minds over kneeling is the most entertainment the NFL has provided me in ages

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Victor Vermis posted:

so this is the poo poo they taught you in film school, right? someone call one of your scripts derivative or something?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Proud Christian Mom posted:

white people losing their minds over kneeling is the most entertainment the NFL has provided me in ages

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
This thread is moving aggressively at me and my weapon is drawn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The police types aren't mad about freedom of expression. The kneeling message is 100% about black people getting murdered by police with zero consequence. It's necessarily antagonistic to the people in the criminal justice system who perpetrate this.

It's very easy to see how they can say that this is an anti-police protest, because in a way it is. The systemic racism prevalent in the criminal justice system is the crux of the protest. Those that condone, endorse, and participate in said system are going to feel attacked because they're personally being protested against. The better solution would be for them to have some introspective, learn, and grow but loving :lol: if you think people collectively have any ability to self reflect especially guys who have decades of indoctrination?

This is the shittiest post I've ever seen in all of cop threads. Congratulations.

"Muh systemic racism!" :derp:

The Shep fucked around with this message at 10:25 on Oct 12, 2017