Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

This thread is moving aggressively at me and my weapon is drawn.

So what you are saying is the thread is actually laying on the ground with its hands up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Smiling Jack posted:

Jesus Christ what a fiasco

we are still allowed to hit people last I checked

Yeah, even if he didn't want to shoot, and we've all seen cops shoot over FAR less or for no reason at all, I'm pretty sure a few whacks with a baton or simply not running away like a wuss might've worked.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The Shep posted:

This is the shittiest post I've ever seen in all of cop threads. Congratulations.

"Muh systemic racism!" :derp:

I was just trying to justify why some cops are mad at Kaep and other NFL players for protesting. I wasn't trying to say all cops are bastards or anything, because I know it isn't the case. There are a lot of people inside the criminal justice system who perpetuate the bullshit. It isn't all cops. It's judges, prosecutors, etc as well.

If you feel personally attacked by what I said or what anyone is protesting, perhaps you are part of the problem and should work on that.

If you're trying to say that there isn't racism built into our CJ system by the people who administrate it, well, then :lol:

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

Eh, I still watch my City Name Sports Team every Sunday.

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you're trying to say that there isn't racism built into our CJ system by the people who administrate it, well, then :lol:

I am. And there isn't. At least not to the extent that would require a national protest to address it. I know the new hip and cool thing is to claim systemic racism in criminal justice, education, housing, politics, elections, business, and every other American institution in an effort to destabilize and deligitimize their functions. But it's all based on bullshit. Sorry, a few cops being acquitted Nationwide for some very high profile and politicized encounters driven by the media and agitators with an agenda isn't proof of "muh systemic racism!"

I guess here comes another probation for wrong think.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

The Shep posted:

I am. And there isn't. At least not to the extent that would require a national protest to address it. I know the new hip and cool thing is to claim systemic racism in criminal justice, education, housing, politics, elections, business, and every other American institution in an effort to destabilize and deligitimize their functions. But it's all based on bullshit. Sorry, a few cops being acquitted Nationwide for some very high profile and politicized encounters driven by the media and agitators with an agenda isn't proof of "muh systemic racism!"

Wow

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Well there you have it racism isn't real.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

The Shep posted:

Wow.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
And I don’t probate folks for their opinions for the most part, you can speak your mind freely shep.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

I dont thinks sheps ever taken a GiP ban for wrong think

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

my ban sheet is lentghy and virile, unlike sheps which is SAD

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Wow how did we let all these whiners try to undermine our institutions with their bullshit complaints about systemic racism? There's obvious no problem to solve, good work boys. maga

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

And I don’t probate folks for their opinions for the most part, you can speak your mind freely shep.

It took years, but your triumph over Ralp is complete.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
History of institutional racism in capitalist society...complicated?

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

hey give me a sixxer and make the ban reason "shep is a bitch"

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Over 3 billion people on the planet do not even have regular internet access so as far as I'M concerned you are all a bunch of overprivileged concussed electricity-using clean-water-having welfare queens arguing about who gets first place in line to sniff the king's turds and publish your think piece about it

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Smiling Jack posted:

hey give me a sixxer and make the ban reason "shep is a bitch"

why not a custom title, you pussy

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Zeris posted:

why not a custom title, you pussy

Mods can do that?

Let's not get carried away though I just want to make fun of Shep's fox news induced delusions that's he's a persecuted minority because he eats a ban every so often

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Mods can do whatever

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Mods can do whatever

Top that mods.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

Well gently caress there’s ur custom title

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Well gently caress there’s ur custom title

I got my current custom title by mentioning I had never gotten a custom title in over a decade of posting

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I need to name change back to Beanieson but I don't have anything in mind for a good av

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I need to name change back to Beanieson but I don't have anything in mind for a good av

I thought you fuckers were the same person but I also suffer from various psychological afflictions so I wasn't sure

GunForumMeme
Apr 22, 2010

Smiling Jack posted:

I thought you fuckers were the same person but I also suffer from various psychological afflictions so I wasn't sure

Yeah I just figured that was his wife's alt.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

GunForumMeme posted:

Yeah I just figured that was his wife's alt.

alt?

It's always Mrs Beanie

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

We need a cop thread discord

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Smiling Jack posted:

I got my current custom title by mentioning I had never gotten a custom title in over a decade of posting

Yeah, didn't you ask me for that? Or am I thinking of something else.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Smiling Jack posted:

We need a cop thread discord

Dial 911 idiot

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

Zeris posted:

Yeah, didn't you ask me for that? Or am I thinking of something else.

no I think it happened in TFR

I legit didn't remember mods could custom title people

Also i PM'd you about something unrelated

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Zeris posted:

Dial 911 idiot

Gawd drat lol

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

lol if you think a cop answers 911 calls

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Arc Light posted:

It took years, but your triumph over Ralp is complete.

This guy gets me.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20mBi8-QsSc&t=44s

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

The Shep posted:

:thunk:
I would almost think this was a joke post if it didn't come from Shep. Really earning that Chief Wiggum av.

efb on the av thing.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

:(

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/new_orleans_police_killed_shoo.html#incart_breaking

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Its almost like Shep skipped over who the current Attorney General is....

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

If found, please return this poster to GIP. His mothers are very worried and miss him very much.

Smiling Jack posted:

Mods can do that?

Let's not get carried away though I just want to make fun of Shep's fox news induced delusions that's he's a persecuted minority because he eats a ban every so often

Are there any good new Tom Cruise movies coming out soon? I thought Live Die Repeat was really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Shep
Jan 10, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Its almost like Shep skipped over who the current Attorney General is....

Did he give thousands of assault weapons to drug cartels and gun smugglers? Hmmm