Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

gently caress all these idiots who have no idea what it means to be an American. Freedom of speech and expression > your butthurt feels regarding symbols of the aforementioned rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah because people from those communities who actually have potential to have a widely heard voice should just shut up. :rolleyes:

People have been protesting this en masse for decades but the overall (white Republican) population at large could've given two shits until it started appearing on ARE SPORTBALL.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

There was a whole season of Battlestar Galactica where they did IRAQ: IN SPACE and it was loving awful.

DO THE RIGHT THING: IN CLEATS is just as retarded.

Enjoy your revolution. If it was real it wouldn't come with commercial breaks.

You're talking about it now, aren't you? :downsbravo:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Doubtful, Illinois has CCW now anyway to include Chicago. I didn't realize there were many gippers in the overall Milwaukee-Chicago region.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:saddowns:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

For real why do police academies seem to want to do cadences and military basic training type discipline stuff beyond normal PT?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

The Shep posted:

I come out of post retirement for two lovely negs? I'm losing my draw. I know you libtard shitheels can do better than this.

Libtard? Seriously, that's what you've got? Go back to ARFCOM or the SCC comments section. :lol:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I still don't understand how people shoot themselves "unloading" a gun. That never requires manipulating the trigger or pointing the weapon at yourself. :wtc:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

That's the assumption I'm operating off of.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

ONE oval office WOLF PACK posted:

Glock has sold a few million pistols and each one of them you need to pull the trigger in order to disassemble it for cleaning. Gaston Glock is top tier trolling idiots who forget to clear their weapon for decades now lol

Well, same with my M&P (unless you bother with the stupid sear/striker decocking lever thing inside vs. just pulling the trigger). The point is if you're not retarded you wouldn't shoot yourself, having properly cleared it and had it pointed in a safe direction during disassembly.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

That's a significant reason why I dropped out of the Chicago Police process after they did my background investigation. Sure, great pay and I love Chicago but gently caress if I'd trust Chicago/Illinois pension system to be at all reliable.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

It still doesn't have a budget AFAIK. Basically they have an idiot Republican governor and a hilariously corrupt Democrat legislative body which hate each other.

I live in Milwaukee and grew up 45 miles north of Chicago (on the WI side), so it's been fascinating watching Illinois politics from the outside during my life given how different the political culture of the two states are; WI up until Scott Walker was historically the home of progressive clean government while Illinois has been the posterchild for corruption (lol having two former governors in prison at the same time).

Flying_Crab fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Dec 25, 2017

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Smiling Jack posted:

Shep imagine how much more enjoyable your life would be if you didn't view absolutely everything in life through the distorted prism of an invented culture war

I mean he'd fit in better on The_Donald or the SCC comments section, probably would be happier their with his fellow MAGA bros.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Reign Of Pain posted:

Why do you guys like this job again? Jesus christ....he moves her camera and then POLICE BRUTALITY!!!! POLICE BRUTALITY!!! :supaburn:

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=C6NyM_1539809194

:allbuttons:

:lol:

I mean wow. I'm not all aboard the police worship train but those cops deserve an award for showing restraint.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Also worth noting that the T-Mobile military plan (vets included) works out to $20ish per month (in a family plan) for unlimited everything including international data/sms roaming. poo poo owns, I'm paying less per month for an iPhone XS Max + service than my old Verizon line was by itself.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Honestly believing in insane conspiracy theories should disqualify you from any kind of position of responsibility. Although on the other hand it's ridiculous the number of MI/other people with active TS/SCI I met that are straight alt-right shitheads or believe in poo poo just as crazy as Qanon stuff. Going to guess you have similar people like that in the LE world.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

the thin reflective safety stripe line

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/cjciaramella/status/1094301559096266752?s=20

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yeah, all large universities here in WI have their own police department for the most part. That actually makes sense when your campus has 20,000-40,000 people on it spread out over several square miles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

I vote Shep.

https://i.imgur.com/R9zY7GN.mp4