Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

SPERMCUBE.ORG posted:

Somebody photoshopped Chris Roberts' face onto a bear and then some other people did that too.

Ah, the rich and storied tapestry of Star Citizen memes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Addamere posted:

I feel like this is a good time to remind everyone that 4chan's idea of cringe is intimacy between committed partners for the purpose of intimacy and procreation; otoh, raping big tiddy anime waifus or lolita dickgirls is 100% a-ok to them. I feel like there is a huge overlap between 4chan, r/incels, and r/starcitizen

lol if you take anything 4chan claims at face value

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

New post by Virtual Captain? Sweet! Now to click on it and...

Oh.

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

snoremac posted:

I like to think of it as a simulation of painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines.

That whole fanfic feels like a sadism obsessed version of our good friend "foreverially delitized and loving it"

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

Meanwhile I'm sitting here mad that I didn't buy into early access and have to grind my way up, and my friends are already driving Ferrari's and living in mansions.