Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Virtual Captain, you are the best. Thanks for distilling the basics of the SC thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

I just wanted to say that you're doing an enourmous public service by summarising the best posts and I really appreciate it!

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Gat dang it. I was going to try and snipe the next page. Still posting to churn up the next 40 pages and make it less onerous to scroll through.

Keep up the good work though, VC. I definately appreciate the summary.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

I encourage all the lurkers to post so that this page is more broken up and takes less time to scroll through.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Known Lecher posted:

^^^^^^
Edit: Happy to be of service :patriot:

Echoing that this thread is an amazing piece of work. I saw it and thought, “cool only two [now three] pages, it won’t take me long at all to catch up on all the Star Citizen insani...”

:stare:

You're saving everyone's bandwidth every time y'all post

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Haha. It would take a lifetime to catch up on all of the posts. I hope you don't convert this to a youtube series because I like having a lot of text to read about a scam at work,

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

NLJP posted:

You are an insane person for spending an hour or two for every post on this bullshit but thank you.

You can do it!

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

You're the G0rf of the recap thread, VC.

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

and I mean that as the greatest possible compliment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zombie Squared
Feb 16, 2007

Is there actually someone with the username GORFisTYPING? Because if so you are definately funding Lowtax's ritzy lifestyle.