Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Gorf's effort posts are starting to sound like someone who's spent far too much time digging into QAnon. Pull up! Pull up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Diving is Tier 0 and currently results in a server crash.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

G0RF posted:

:lol: If only I were LARPing.

It’s real. All of it.

Just go back and revisit the archives, starting around page 700 of “Even the pope won’t invite me to dinner to discuss religion...” and at least getting through all of “Big MoMA’s House.” Should just take a few months to fill in any gaps!

Don't forget the Mass Effect Andromeda hype!

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

A dev I know has said there’s a strong rumour the game is having to be remade in another engine due to the crytek thing. Is there any hint of this being true?

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

I don't know him that well, but I'd not be surprised if he was just mining the thread for info.